Prologue

hi everyone this is our first story on wattpad! And me and lovepiperandannabeth are making it;hope you guys like it, btw all rights reserved to Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling, i just created a few characters.

thanx for reading! hope you like it!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Flames flickered in a pair of sea green eyes. The boy had jet black hair that covered his most unique feature;the lightning bolt scar, that indicated the pain that he has suffered.

A ragged and emotionally scared face appeared in the fireplace. The man's eyes were filled with love and sadness for the boy.

"Harry"the man in the fireplace called.

"I have been keeping a dark secret from you.."

The boy gasped,anger began to course through him.he tried to speak but no words came out. And he began to finger a stick.

"I don't have enough time to explain" the man In the flames said sadly.

"they are coming"

Shock appeared on the boy,Harry's face. He reached out a hand towards the fireplace.

"I have to go," the man said glancing back. "trust no one Harry, no one."

As the face disappeared from the hearth, the boy sat back down onto the carpet, staring into the warm fire, worry spreading on to his face.

Then said"Sirius..."