Son of Poseidon

Selena p.o.v

I screamed for flapjack and his friends to come and take us to the camp, as I watched Marcus(my somewhat big brother) turn white as snow and blood dripping from his neck. I can feel tears falling down my cheek and onto him, I turned to see Emma and I can see an arrow in her shoulder and that she is going to pass out any time soon, and I held my hand out.

‘HOLY MOTHER OF- I started to scream my head off-‘ a weird creature that looks like a bat, chicken and a women(they need a whole lot of moisturize) with leathery wings like bats,claws a mouthful of yellow fangs dripping hot stuff onto my skin-OW- they also have glowing eyes,there was 3 not 1,3 what luck! But the one carrying me is carrying a whip that dance with flames every time she flicks it.

‘OMG,OMG,OMG!!!!HELP!!!!! TOO HIGH UP… TOO HIGH UP, YOU STUPID THING GET ME DOWN!!!!!!!”I started screaming my voice breaking and my throat burning with pain, I screamed even louder and started thrashing more; big mistake.. the chicken lady bat thing dug her claws deeper into my bare skin (bad day to wear a tank top with short and boots don’t you think?)my skin feels like it is on fire and where the claws where digging into I could feel something spreading threw my body (poison?). I yelled in pain and tears came, they came like a river.

‘one of the big three? Oh master will not like that will he?’I think the one carrying me was laughing because it sounded like a cat dying.

‘Please…..let me down…. I don’t want to die in the air!’ I pleaded.

Then I felt her claws loosen and then I was in the air, screaming even more, then the claws took their place back on my arms and started burning me at touch. I started crying for being terrified, pain, and that I think I lost one of my best friends. ’what are you creatures?’I asked in a voice of a mouse shuddered before its killer attacked. ‘we child; are Furies, we are the tortures of the underworld. And Hades would like a word with you’ the furies snickered and I whimpered.

The furies where looking startled as a fire ball; the size of my head flew across one of their heads. The fury that was carrying me was gawking and shaking ripping my skin and she moved. I screamed in pain and begged for it to be over, the furies started yelling at each other, ’let go of her Megaera; master will deal with her later, let her go NOW!’ the fury carrying me; Magaera hesitated before saying ’ may the gods watch over you; child'. Then she let me slip away. I can fell the air getting colder around me as I was hurtling towards the ground; I just closed my eyes and was thinking of my mom. Then I felt a ripping sensation as a poison dart was shot into my leg. I I began screaming in pain again.

I felt something press against me; I think someone was carrying me but… I wasn’t on the ground? am I really gone?

‘I CAUGHT HER!”I heard a male voice yell, probably whoever was holding me. I was crying my eyes out.

I screamed again as the memories flooded back to  me sending me into shock and I kept on repeating ‘heights’ over and over again. I started to see a bunch of people gather around me then I was on something with wings flapping close to me.

‘NO!!! is she okay? Oh gods! Selena can you hear me?!Pinecone and Skylark took your two friends back to camp…oh please be alive.’ I heard a voice slightly softer maybe because he wasn’t yelling.

‘your okay, your safe, don’t worry….’said the boy with probably black hair but I saw the colour of sea green somewhere.

I reached out for flapjack.’flap…flap-flapjack ….thank you’

Yes sir, sir? Son of the sea god? I think she might….’

I was suddenly engulfed in darkness, and I was in a terrible memory of what had happened today. And today is valentine’s day. Isn’t it supposed to be love, not pain and sorrow?