Chapter 13~A whole new Perspective~

Mulai dari awal

“That day when you went to get your braces off and we were waiting for you at my house! Justin came early and I was bumming about how you both had already had your first kiss, so Justin was like ‘Why don’t we just get it over with’ and I was like ‘What about Sarah?’ And he was like ‘Well, it will just be between us’ and I was like ‘Ok’ and he was like ‘But it doesn’t mean anything’ and I was like ‘Of course, we can never speak of this again and then we kissed” I said really fast. Sarah’s eyes were almost about to fall out of her head. Then she grunted and ran out of the room! I chased after her and into the hot Texas sun.

“I can’t believe you guys wouldn’t tell me!!” She screamed, turning around. Then she continued to keep walking away.

“I’ve tried to forget about it for the past 5 years because I felt like a bad friend!! I know I am a bad friend, but I just didn’t want you to hear it from the wrong person!!” I yelled back. She stopped and turned back around.

“What do you mean?” She said, looking confused.

“Owen found my diary at the bottom of my suitcase and was trying to blackmail me and Selena with that secret. I didn’t want him to tell you because he would have exaggerated everything. I just don’t want you to get hurt from being told something that isn’t even true. I love you like a sister, we’re supposed to stick together” I said. She smiled, ran up to me and hugged me.

“I’m sorry for going crazy on you” She said.

“No, I’m sorry for not telling you back when it happened” I replied.

“No, it’s alright. I understand where you’re coming from. You were embarrassed”

“You got that right. Most girls would be thrilled to be kissing Justin, but I was horrified.” We both laughed.

“But what’s this about Owen blackmailing you?”

“I’m gonna tell you why, but you have to promise not to tell anyone!!” I said.

“I promise” She put her hand over her heart.

“Ok, well…” I told her everything and by the time I was done her hands were balled into fists.

“Where is that boy?!?! I’m gonna punch him so hard, his future children will feel it!!” She growled.

“Too late, I think I already did that” I smiled.

“You punched him?!” She laughed.

“So hard he was bleeding!” I smiled even wider. We both laughed and walked into the bus. Ryan and Christian were having a spitball fight, Selena was sitting typing on her computer, and Chaz was watching a Britney Spears video. I guess Owen decided to ditch, which was a smart idea. Little punk.

“Chaz! What are you doing?!” Sarah exclaimed. Chaz turned around and grinned like a clown.

“Watching the Queen of Pop work her magic!!” He yelled, pulling up his shirt and trying to belly dance.

“Please stop, you’re scaring me” I laughed. He just smiled and kept on dancing. Christian and Ryan looked at each other, nodded, and started to spit spitballs at him.

“Oh no!! I’m being ambushed!! HELP ME!!!” Chaz screamed as he fell to the floor and fake died. Sarah ran to him and then screamed to the sky.

“NO!!! HE WAS SO YOUNG!!!!” She yelled. Then Chaz grabbed his heart and sprang up.

“I miraculously survived!!!! I live!!!!” He stood up and did a weird victory dance. Through this whole act, Selena and I were laughing so hard we began to cry.

 “And you call me weird?!? Please!!” Christian said to Chaz, who was still dancing like he had been electrocuted. I laughed and then looked at my watch.

“Hey, Justin’s soundcheck party is about to start, you guys wanna go?” I asked. Everyone nodded and we walked out of the bus to the venue.

Once we made it to the venue, we said hi to everyone walking around backstage. We all had all access passes and most of the people backstage already knew us. Then, we came up to Owen, who had a Band-Aid and ice pack on his nose.

“Dude! What happened to you?” Christian asked him.

“A door hit me” He scowled at me.

“A very hard door?” I asked, while trying to hide my smirk.

“Yes” He snapped. I smirked again and walked away.

“Serves you right” Sarah mumbled low enough for only Selena and me to hear. We all snickered and the boys looked at us.

“What’s so funny?” Ryan B asked.

“Nothing, just thinking about the time you pantsed Christian at the pool party last year” I laughed.

“It may have been funny to you, but it scarred me for life!” Christian flinched.

“And you can believe, it was funny to me” Sarah grinned. We all laughed and walked into the arena. There were about 30 to 50 girls already here; screaming Justin’s name and almost close to tears. We went to the third or fourth aisle and sat down.

I could tell this wasn’t gonna be a regular soundcheck like every other state we’ve been to.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know when you read this chapter, you probably thought of the icarly and I know it seems like it. I never even thought about it the whole time I wrote this chapter and I recalled the episode when I read this chapter over. So you can call me a copycat or whatever, just know it wasn’t intentional :)