Chapter 7~Replaced?~

So, I had Three POV's in one chapter, and if you get confused, just message me and I can sort it out. Ok? Alright! Well, ON TO THE STORY!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Owen's POV)

I was sitting backstage texting Erin, when Bob came up. Oh no, Bob smells like he should be apart of a zoo, not to be mean or anything. As soon as he opened his mouth, I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"So. What's up, Owen?" He asked, as spit came flying out of his mouth and onto my face.

"Nothing, I'm just texting a friend. What about you, Bob?" I looked back at my phone to message Erin. The only thing I sent back was 'If you love me, you will come and save me'. Hopefully she's on her way.

"Well, I just moved out of my mom's house to a new apartment. And I turned 35 last week." He just went on and on about how he has a crush on Patty, which is really creepy if I must say, and his new apartment above a video game store in his town. I was gonna choke this man, but then Erin walked in. Thank God!!

"Hey, Owen. I really need to talk to you. It's important." She smiled.

"Ok well I guess I'll let you go. Bye Owen!" Bob yelled after me as I practically grabbed Erin and booked it out of there. As soon as we were out of sight from everybody, I picked her up and spun her around.

"Oh my Gosh!! Owen!! Put me down!!" She laughed. I put her down and held her close.

"You do not know how happy I am to see you. Not like I'm never happy to see you, but still. Bob smelled like a farm. A very bad farm." I said. She just laughed and pulled back from my hug. She took my hand and whispered in my ear.

"The bus is empty right now. So we could go in there and have some alone time." She whispered. I smiled and took her hand. We walked (more like ran) to the bus and walked in. It was completely silent. I wanted to make sure the bus was empty, so I went to go check everything out. After it was all clear, I went to Justin's room. Erin was sitting on the bed waiting for me. I really love where this was going. I smiled, closed the door and walked over to her. She automatically grabbed me and connected my lips with hers. After that, we were all over each other.

And I thought Video Games were fun.

(Justin's POV)

"Can you give me an E?" Mama J asked. I easily gave her one and went back to pouting.

"What's wrong, Jellybean. Usually when I ask you to give me an E, I have to strangle it out of you." She asked again. I felt her sit next to me and decided that I could tell her. You can tell Mama J anything.

"Well, I'm have girl problems."

"With Selena?"

"Not exactly."

"Uh-Oh, Tell Mama J what's up." She patted my cheek.

"Well, I love Selena. She's amazing. But now that Sarah is here, I feel my old crush coming back. And now Sarah's all over..." I couldn't even get his name out of my mouth, because it would be like venom seeping out of my lips. He just rubs me the wrong way. Please, that guy rubs me the wring hemisphere!

"I love Sarah like a daughter. She's so lively and animated. When I met her 2 years ago, she was like an angel. But who is she all over, Dear?" Mama J replied.

"Lane. She's all over that butt-kissing, Indiana Jones imitating, apartment owning, Rugby playing..." I couldn't even finish bad-talking him before Mama J interrupted me.