Chapter 25 ~Semi-Normal~

That didn't take too long, did it? Eh? Never mind, it totally did and I apologize for that. Hey, you know, if there are actual people reading this, you guys should comment. It would mean the world to me if you did. It doesn't even have to be a long comment! Just like,"Hey, i like this" or "Dude, you suck" (but that last one would be just mean). But whatever, if you don't want to comment ,you don't have to (Even though it would amazeballs if you did :D). Ok, I'll stop now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                     (Justin's POV)

Beep.

Ugh.

Beep. Beep.

What is that?

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.

"Doctor, he's waking up!" Someone exclaimed, and by the sound of shoes hitting the floor, I guess they ran out. I opened my eyes up to what could possibly be the brightest light ever produced.

"Oh wow. That's..bright" I mumbled, trying to sit up. Obviously not succeeding, because it seems like something was horribly wrong with my chest. A sensation of pain shot through my body and I groaned loudly. What the hell happened to me? Was I shot? Hit by a Bus? Did Ry push me off the stage? I knew he would do it sometime, but I never thought it would end like this. Wait a second...that bastard Bernard! For some reason, I guess I didn't remember that my ribs were messed up, because like an idiot, I sat up quickly once again. Screaming of pain, I gripped the sides of my hospital bed for support. Then she ran in.

"Justin" She gasped and ran to me. I grabbed her face and pulled it to mine, bringing her in for a kiss that I was in dire need of. She pulled away and kissed every inch of my face before finally looking at me again.

"I can't believe it. You're okay, and awake and you still remember me and..I'm just so happy that you're alive" She cried, holding my hand tightly in hers. I smiled weakly while laying back down on the bed.

"Of course i'm alive. You can't get rid of me that easily." I said. She just laughed and wiped her tears away. The doctor walked up to my bed and smiled.

"Hi Justin, I'm Dr. Young. How are you feeling?" He asked, smiling way too big for my liking.

"Like I just got hit by an airplane and stomped on by a bull." I replied. The doctor just chuckled and picked up some kind of a clipboard. He scribbled something on it in his unreadable doctor handwriting and put it back down

"Do you remember what happened to you? Everyone else seems a little frazzled about what happened and can't seem to tell us anything." He said. I shot a glance at Sarah who mouthed the word 'Lie'. Obviously. Because you'd have to be mentally unstable to believe the real story. Maybe that's why it actually happened...Oh god, please don't tell me im crazy.

"Well, one of our friends had gotten lost in the woods, so we went to look for him, but when we found him, this crazy guy attacked us and held us hostage. Then, when we tried to get free, he shanked me! Crazy, I know. And then a tree fell on top of him and he died." I lied, making facial expressions to try and make it seem more real. I guess he was pretty gobsmacked by my story, because when I looked at him, he was staring at me like I had 7 eyes and a donut for a mouth.

"Well, alright Mr. Bieber. I'm going to go now, but the nurse will be in here soon to give you your pain killers" Dr. Young smiled and walked out. Sarah looked at me from where she was standing and began to laugh.

"He probably thinks you're crazy" She said while walking towards my bed.

"Only me? Please, at least I told him a story on why I look the way I do, while you guys didn't even speak. I'm not the only crazy one." I replied while grabbing her hand and bringing it to my lips. Sarah smiled and sat down on the small space next to me.