"But I don't regret keeping you in my life," Ashton continued and breathed heavily as he studied Luke's eyes intensely, "I don't regret falling in love with you"

Luke blushed slightly as Ashton gripped his chin and steered him up so their lips met. Their lips were cold, just like the air, but it was nice. Even though Luke was freezing, almost shivering, he felt so warm as soon as Ashton placed his lips on his.

"I don't regret making you mine, angel, and I won't ever let that fact slip. You're mine" Ashton whispered against Luke's lips before pulling him in to another kiss.

Their lips moved softly together as Ashton wrapped his arms around Luke's petite body. Luke wrapped his arms around Ashton's neck, pressing his lips harder against his.

Luke was so relieved to feel Ashton so close again. He had been so far away for so many days, and now he was so close, making Luke feel so safe.

Ashton pulled away after a while and brought one hand up to Luke's cheek again, feeling the soft skin against his fingers.

"I won't ever let Ryan touch you again" he whispered, watching Luke tense under his touch, "Tell me what he did to you"

"Why?" Luke asked and glanced away from Ashton to look out to the view again.

Ashton bit the inside of his cheek as he breathed out heavily. He held onto Luke tightly as he picked the blonde up and carefully placed him in his lap, making Luke straddle him and look into his eyes.

"Because I need to know what he made you do. I need to know what he did to my Luke" Ashton whispered, watching Luke hesitate.

"Did he rape you?" Ashton asked, making Luke flinch at that certain word.

"No" Luke breathed out, feeling Ashton relax a bit underneath him.

"Then what did he do?" Ashton softly pushed, just needing answers from the blonde. He needed to know just what Ryan had done to his blonde, so he could know just how bad he'd make Ryan suffer.

"He-" Luke spoke quietly but stopped to take a deep breath, "He forced himself on me. H-He trapped me against the wall and he started to touch me and then he kissed me and I didn't want it, I swear. I wanted to stop him but I couldn't"

Luke voice was high, sounding like he was close to panicking. Though, his face was soft, making him look quite calm.

"I know you didn't, Luke" Ashton said as he held Luke tightly.

"Calum tried to stop him as well but he couldn't and I just gave up and I'm sorry" Luke whispered.

"What do you mean you gave up?" Ashton asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I just let him do it because I thought that if you were gonna die, I could do so as well"

Ashton sat still and watched Luke with intense eyes. He didn't say anything for a while, only watching Luke intently.

"Don't say that" Ashton whispered and held Luke's face in his hands, making Luke look straight at him, "Don't ever fucking say that"

"But I'm fine now, like you are" Luke soon spoke up quietly, tightening his hold on Ashton to bring himself closer.

"Ryan didn't do more than that, right?" Ashton asked, hoping he was right.