Chapter 30

Taylor's P.O.V

I poked at the scrambled eggs on my plate. I didn't want to eat but Debbie had made me breakfast.

"Darling are you going to eat?" Debbie said from across our table.

I moved the egg around. "I don't think I'm in the mood for eggs." I pushed the plate away from me.

"Well what do you want to eat? It's Christmas Eve and there are many things I can make you."

"I'm just not hungry yet." This morning after I took a shower I weighted myself. I cried when I saw I had gone up two pounds.

"Taylor please don't start. You have to eat something." She said.

"Can I have an orange for breakfast?" I asked.

"Taylor-"

"If you make me eat I will seriously through up. Its early and I'm just not hungry." I said in the sweetest voice I could do.

"Okay fine." She said. "Go change so we can get to Jenna's in time to help."

"Okay." I ran to my room picking my clothes. I got a pair of white pants and a black long sleeve shirt with my leather jacket. I changed and got my gym bag. I took the red dress someone brought me 2 days ago for opening the dance studio. I got many presents actually. Most of them were dresses. Put everything I needed in the gym bag and left to the living room. "Debbie I'm ready!" I yelled.

"I'm going sweetie." She yelled from her room. She came out with her own gym bag. "I would say let's go in my car, but I might not stay long after dinner there."

"Oh were you going?" I asked as we walked out.

"To John's, your welcome to come you know."

"Aw, I'd love to go but I don't want to be in the way. I'm sure Mr. Ryan wouldn't be able to make a move on you if I was there." I laughed and got in my car. I was going to let Debbie drive.

She got into the driver's seat. "Make a move? You're going crazy. We are just friends." She started the car and backed out of her parking.

"So you're just friends who will be spending Christmas Eve night together at his house." I smirked.

"You will be doing the same thing with James."

"Wrong!" I said. "His parents will be there with us so we won't be alone. Besides James is very sweet he wouldn't do anything to out of hand."

"I know you know this but just be safe if you get pregnant right now you'll have more paparazzi on you then you realize you already do." She said. "You're young and smart and I know it's going to happen at some point in your guy's relationship-"

"Lalalala!" I covered my ears. "Stop talking about it. It's weird."

"Okay we're here anyways." She parked in front of the McDaniels' house. I got off and grabbed my gym bag from the back seat. We walked up the path and knocked on the door.

"Good Morning ladies, please come in." Mark said.

"Good morning Mark." Debbie and I said.

"Jenna is in the kitchen eating if you guys want to go in there." Mark said.

"Yeah sure." Debbie said.

"Where's-"

"James is asleep, but you can try to wake him up." Mark told me as Debbie walked to the kitchen.

"Okay." I walked up the stairs as Mark left to the kitchen as well. I walked up slowly trying to not make a lot of noise. I opened his door slowly and got in closing it behind me. He was laying down his blanket up to his waist, exposing his naked chest.