Chapter 17

~*Taylor's P.O.V *~

Everything was back to normal. Well, except for Ange- whatever her name is, her nose was purple and it looked nasty. It looked like it was bleeding still. I can't believe I did that.

Mr. and Mrs. McDaniels were trying not to laugh at her face the whole time. They weren't even mad at me. I thought I was going to go home early.

James's aunt didn't say anything either. She just muttered something about her deserving it. And the boys well they just cheered me on. Of course the bitch was mad and crying. Yet no one was really paying attention to her besides McKenzie who was cleaning up her friend's face.

"She had that coming. We just didn't know by who or when." Mrs. McDaniels whispered to me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to hit her- Okay maybe I did, but I wasn't going to. It just happened." I shrugged my shoulders.

"She's obsess with James. And it's creepy." Mr. McDaniels said.

"How about we just pretend that didn't happened and we go swim. Come on." James pulled me along with him.

"I can't swim." I said.

"Nice try, but I remember us swimming in the river. We'll dive in together." We stood at the side of the pool.

"No! It's too deep! Look." I pointed at the water.

"No it's not..." He looked down at the water.

"Yes it is, look! I can't swim to good. The river isn't deep." I faked panic.

He looked at me weirdly, and then down at the pool. I took advantage of his situation and pushed him into the pool. All I heard before he was in the water was 'hey'.

I took some steps back and laughed. The boys laughing as well. James popped back out of the water, shaking his head.

"Hey! That wasn't nice. " He swam to the edge.

"Sorry babe, that was pay back for what you did at the river." I said.

"River? What river?" Alex asked.

"None of your business, dude. Fudge off." James told him.

"Gosh so rude." Alex said going back under water. James rolled his eyes.

"Princess... Come in with me? Please? " James begged.

"Fine. Move, I'm going to jump in!" I said.

"Why don't you move?" He said.

"Because I want to jump right where you're at." I said.

He finally moved and I jumped in. The water was warm. I pushed myself up and out of the water. I swam to the edge next to James.

"Happy?" I asked him.

"Yes." He pulled me closer to him. "Very happy."

"7 feet? You really think I'm scared of swimming?" I asked him.

"I was being thoughtful before you decided to push me in. I was looking at how deep it was." He said.

I smiled and swam away from him.

"Hey where you going?" He asked.

I didn't respond. I just kept swimming to the shallow end of the pool. I was at 4ft when I felt him grab my leg pull back. I stood up next to him.

"You really don't want to swim, huh?" He asked.

"I'm tired...." I whined. "Carry me?"

He pulled me to him by my waist. He wrapped his arms around me. My shirt, well his shirt, had flooded up a bit leaving my stomach a little exposed. The skin on skin contact made me feel the wild zoo in my stomach.