Chapter 22

~*Taylor's P.O.V *~

"It was beautiful!" I blushed.

"By the looks of this video camera, it seems like you had lots of fun."

"You have no idea! I never thought I would go on a date that sweet and romantic. I loved it." I said.

"I'm glad you had fun. You and James deserve to be super happy."

I looked at my friend. "Hey don't be to sad, Amanda. You'll find a guy sooner than you think. You're a great girl and an awesome friend."

"Thank you. But I'm just to weird for any guy."

"Unless you're as weird as another guy..." I said with a boy popping up in my mind.

"What are you talking about?" Amanda asked.

"You'll see... For now I have to go to Debbie's and then I'll be back." I got off her bed and put on my shoes.

"Walk you to the door?" She asked.

"No need. Tell your mom I said Hi." I left her room and walked down the hall to the living room. Brandon and his boyfriend were on the couch watching a movie.

"Leaving already?" Brandon asked.

"Yup, I'll be back later." I said. I got in my car and drove to the bar. I parked in the back like always and made my way inside, locking the back door.

Today the bar would be closed. Debbie did her annual Thanksgiving banquet. She set up nicely decorated tables with many foods. Of course she ordered it all she didn't have time to cook it herself. The front room was filled with her workers. She did what she called the Triple B's celebration. BBQ, beer, and balloons. Triple B's was also the name of this bar.

Girls on the tables dancing and drinking. Almost as if it were a normal day at work. Except we all worked here. These people looked drunk and ready to puke.

"Taylor!" Someone called me. "Come have a drink."

It was Megan. "Uh I'm not sure. I have somewhere I have to be at later." I said.

"Oh yeah, dinner with your boyfriend's family! It's okay, one drink won't hurt you!" She said.

"You're right, but one drink leads to another, then another, and another." I said.
"One shot?" She stood up on the table. "Excuse me! Can I have your attention please!" She yelled.

"Megan, what are you doing!?" I whispered as the music was lowered.

"I just want to make a toast to the pole dancing master, and best dance teacher there will ever be!" She said. "Because even though she can be a kickass bitch, she has taught us alot." She raised her cup.

Debbie came by my side and gave me a beer bottle.

"To Taylor." Debbie said, also raising her cup.

"To Taylor!" Everyone shouted. I took a drink of my beer along with everyone else.

"Thank you, my lovely people! Now don't just stand there! Turn up the music and let's get to partying!!!" I yelled.

They all cheered and the music was turned up. I chugged down my beer and put the empty bottle on the table in front of me. Megan used Eric's help to get off the table. Megan started to jump around to the music.

"Hey there beautiful." Eric whispered into my ear as he hugged me.

"Hi Eric." I said. I felt weird. I was used to Eric hugging me and calling me beautiful but today it felt weird. Maybe I was just over thinking everything.