Chapter 18

~*Taylor's P.O.V *~

"Thanks Brandon."

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.
No I wasn't okay. My head was hurting and I was so cold.

"Yeah. I was hoping to catch Amanda before she came to school but I guess I was a bit late." I said.

"Yeah. Funny thing is she left early to find you. She said she was going to ask you to help her on her project."

"Okay. I guess I'll just go find her myself since she still doesn't pick up her phone. I've called her like ten times but nothing."

"You still got time before the bell rings. If you want I can help you look for her."

"No! You already did enough for me. I mean you bought me a coffee and brought me to school. Thank you."

"That was nothing sweetie. We should hang out later I have something to tell you." He said.

"You can tell me now if you want." I said.

"Oh so you don't want to hang out with me." He asked.

"Of course I do. I would love to." I said.

"Good. How about I pick you up after school? Maybe some Chinese food or something?"

"Yeah sounds good." I opened the door and got off the car.

"Girl, you can not leave without giving me a hug." Brandon got off the car to.

I smiled and gave him a hug, being careful not to spill my coffee. He hugged me back before taking a step back. "So later darling?"

"I already told you yes." I smirked at him. I knew he was thinking about me ditching him because I would do that a lot.

"Alrighty darling." He got in his car and left.

I had time to think last night. James didn't lie to me. He just didn't tell me. And it had nothing to do with me. He said he would never do something like that to me. And I would like to believe him.

I also hide things from him. And I keep a lot to myself. I lied to him when he asked why I had make-up and gilter on. I wasn't going to tell him that I had just pole danced in front of people and made money. I got dollar bills for days.

Point is that when James said 'I love you' it felt good. I felt like he meant it. But I was just ignoring it. I felt like I should have been mad at James for lying or hiding something as big as a bet from Angelica. Even though I still don't like her. At all.

I took a sip of my coffee which was very hot. Then I made my way into the school. Looking for Amanda shouldn't be hard. I mean if she was looking for me she must be waiting by the tree I'm always at or she's in the cafeteria with her friends.

And I just passed my tree and no one is there so she should be in the cafeteria. I made my way to the cafeteria.

Oh my gosh James is probably going to be in the cafeteria. I didn't see him outside. Or maybe he didn't come to school today. I should call him- no! I'm not ready to see him yet. I need to just go find Amanda -

I bumped into someone as I turned a corner. The hot coffee spilling all over me.

"What the fu-" I started to scream but then saw it was James.

I grabbed my shirt so it wouldn't touch my stomach which had already gotten burned. I let out a small growl.

This was great, I get my coffee spilled on me the day I don't bring my car to school. How am I going to get something new to wear? This is just a bad start to my day right? It's going to get better, right?