Chapter 21

Warning : Super long chapter. (But comment if you like it!)

~*Taylor's P.O.V *~

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked really weird. I turned so I could see my back in the mirror. I still didn't think this yellow dress was for me.

"Come on Taylor. Let us see the dress." Debbie said from outside.

"I don't know... I don't like it." I said.

"Just let us see darling." Brandon said.

I sighed before I opened the door so they could see the long yellow dress.

"I like it!" Amanda said.

"Well I don't." I told them.

"Yeah I don't like it either." Amanda said again.

"Here, try this blue one." Debbie said.

"But it's short and puffy." I whined.

"Perfect. It will show off your legs." Brandon said.

"Isn't there a black dress somewhere in this store. You're even lucky I'm looking for a dress. And I need it by today. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving." I said.

"I'll look for a black one!" Amanda said excitedly.

"Anyone but her?" I looked at Brandon.

"I can do it! Please! I saw one that was really pretty." Amanda said.

"We've been through 17 dresses in this store only and none where good find one now or I will leave with nothing!" I said frustrated. I went back into the dressing room and closed the door.

I took the yellow dress off and put it back on the hanger.

"Taylor" Debbie knocked on the door. "We found one."

I carefully opened the door and gave her the yellow. She gave me a black dress. And I closed the door. The dress was black and it looked short. I sighed and put it on.

It was an opened back, long sleeve, black dress. It reached above my knees and it felt comfortable. I looked at myself in the mirror again.

I opened the door and stepped out again.

I heard Debbie and Brandon gasp. "You look beautiful, Taylor." Debbie said.

"Gorgeous, my darling." Brandon said.

"Told you I could pick one. You should totally get it. It's not to elegant or fancy. Just casual..." Amanda said.

"You chose this?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Yup." She said. Debbie and Brandon nodded, yes.

"Well... I like it." I said. I did a little spin, before looking at them again.

"We just have a little problem." Amanda said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It costs 200 dollars... " She said.

"I don't get what the problem is. I could probably buy 5 of the same dress and still have money left over to buy a new house if I wanted." I said.

"She's right. She has money so don't push her. She'll pay to get you killed." Debbie joked.

"Okay, we get it. We all can't have a good job." Amanda said. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the dressing room. I took off the dress and got back into my regular clothes.

That's it. I've been shopping all morning in this mall. I've tried so many dresses my head is starting to hurt. I wanted to go home and sleep. I felt without energy.