Chapter 19

~*James' P.O.V *~

It was just about to be 6 in the afternoon and Taylor and I had just gotten to my room. We had to pass by her place so she could get a change of clothes. She said she wasn't going to wear my shirt to dinner. She didn't want more people to think wrong.

"Babe can I use your bathroom?"

"Do you even have to ask? Of course you can Princess." I said. She went into my bathroom and closed the door behind her.

When Taylor and I got to my house we saw my mother was all dressed up for this dinner. Now I was really worried. What is up with this dinner. It's like she has something to tell us.

I laid down on my bed waiting for Taylor to come out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asks when she comes out of the restroom and stands next to my bed.

"Nothing. Come here." I sat up and grabbed her by the waist. I sat her on my legs so she was straddling me.

"You look worried. Did I do something?" She asked. I almost laughed at the fact that she looked and sounded inoccent.

"No baby, you did nothing." I laid down. Taylor adjusted herself so she was laying on top of me. Her head on my chest. "I'm just freaking out. I feel like mom is going to tell us something."

"Maybe your parents are planning something big, who knows? Don't worry about it so much."

"Have I told you that you're so light?" I tried to change the subject.

"Yeah, you have." She said.

"How much do you weight?" I asked.

"Um when I checked this morning I was still 124..." She sounded shy.

"Woah, 124. You barely weigh a thing! And you're still beautiful." I said as my hands played with her hair. I ignored the fact that she said she checked this morning.

"Oh stop it." She lazily waved me off.

"Baby."

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" She sounded tired.

"Just making sure. Your head doesn't hurt or anything?"

"No... But you playing with my hair is making me want to go to sleep..."

"Really?"

"Yeah... Feels good." She whispered.

"James! Taylor! Can you guys come down here." My mom yelled from down stairs.

"Aw..." Taylor said as she got off of me and put on her shoes.

"I think my uncle is here... Let's go." I said.

I held her hand as we started to go down the stairs. Taylor stopped and tugged at my hand a little. She was a step above the one I was.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Angelica didn't come, did she?" Taylor asked in a small whisper.

"Of course not, it's a family dinner." I said. She made a weird face before looking at me. "You're my girlfriend. You are family too, Princess."

She smiled a little and came on the same step I was on. She reached up and gave me a small kiss. I smiled before walking down the stairs with her.

"James! Taylor! So great to see you guys again!" Lexi came to us. Taylor reach out her hand for a shake before my aunt could hug her.

Unfortunately for me I didn't pay attention and I did get a hug from her. She is such a hugger. Just like my mother.