Chapter 10

~*Taylor's P.O.V *~

I was afraid to open my eyes. I know that if I were to get up James would want to talk about last night. Not that it was a bad night I just don't know how to act.

Last night was great. We were together in his bed. He let me just cuddle with him and he didn't ask any questions. He would ran his fingers through my hair, just playing with it. We didn't really talk and the silence wasn't uncomfortable. It was relaxing.

There was many, many kisses given. And I loved every single one. The feeling of his lips on mine was incredible. Not like any other kiss I've ever gotten. James just seemed to know what to do. He was gentleman. Even when he offered me other clothes to change into...

"Taylor, I know you're awake... " I heard James' raspy voice next to me.

"No I'm not."

"Then why are you talking back to me?" I could hear the amusement in his voice.

I opened my eyes once I felt his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "I thought you were asleep?" He smirked.

I turned on my side and buried my face in his neck. "You woke me up."

"Of course, I did... You want breakfast?" He asked rubbing my back softly.

Ew food. I haven't ate in 3 days.

"I'm good, I should probably go before your mom freaks out because I'm in your bed." I said.

"I can hear your tummy growling. And besides we're not doing anything wrong."

"But I'm in your bed, wearing your clothes, and you don't have a shirt on. I'm pretty sure your mom would think we did something."

"But we didn't. Stop stressing Taylor."

"Oh so now you're back to calling me Taylor."

He laughed lightly. "Sorry, Princess." He kissed my cheek and let go of me to stand up. "Come on. "

"I'm suppose to go like this? I'm in your boxers!" I almost shouted.

"I'm sure my mom won't wake up till midday. Come on, you got nothing to worry about. I'll cook. "

"Now I'm worried about you cooking... Can you cook?" I asked getting up from his bed.
"Of course I can. Just wait and see." He held my hand as we made our way downstairs quietly. "Sit here and prepare to be amazed." I sat down at the island of the kitchen and watched as he looked through the refrigerator. Of course he still didn't have a shirt on, and the view from behind wasn't bad...

"Do you need help?" I ask not wanting him to do all the work.

"Um you can start cracking the eggs into this bowl." He said. I nodded an okay and got up to wash my hands. I got the bowl and started to do as he said.

Moments later I could feel his presence right behind me. He put his arms around my waist gently and rested his head on my shoulder. I didn't move, but I didn't say anything either. Something of having him so close to me made me feel good. I was glad he was confident enough to be like this. He was just so sweet.

"You know I never had the chance to ask how you felt last night. Mean last time I saw you, you were at the hospital." He said after a while of silence.

"I'm good actually. Still have some bruises but they don't hurt anymore. And there isn't much pain in my ribs unless I move to fast."

"What about your head?" He asked.

"Well my head often hurts. I woke on Tuesday and I totally forgot were I was. I didn't know if it was my room... I just stayed there until I got the headache again and my memory returned. " I cleaned my hands on the small towel and turned around in his arms, so we were now face to face.