"Ugh fine," I groan.

"This is quality boyfriend girlfriend time and I'm not going to waste it," he says kissing my cheek.

"Well I don't wanna waste it either I just want the surprise," I say.

"You'll just have to be patient," he says.

"Have you met my mom. We are both very impatient people and hate surprises," I say.

"Well you'll have to deal with it," he says letting go of my hand and wrapping his arm around my waist. I rest my head against his shoulder and hold his hand that is on my waist.

"If we do this I'll be fine with waiting," I say.

"Then this is how we'll stay," he says and kisses my head. We walk a couple more minutes before we arrive at the café. Blake orders for the both of us and still keeps his arm around me.

"Hey Blake," I say once we sit down.

"Yes Claire," he says.

"Under all circumstances don't let me go," I say.

"Why is that," he says.

"Because the lady taking our order was checking you out and glaring at me," I say.

"Jealous now are we," he says smirking.

"You were when Id talk to Robbie," I say back.

"Fine we are even and I would never let you go," he says, his smirk turning into a smile.

"Well when you get out food you can leave me cause I'm way to lazy to move," I say.

"Whatever you says Claire-bear," he says.

"Order 76 your order is ready," the lady that took order says. Blake gets up and goes to get our tray. I see that lady give him a piece of paper and bats her eyes while smiling. I clench my jaw and fist. Then Blake smiles but slips the paper back and says something to tick the lady off. She loses her smile and walks away and Blake comes back to the table.

"Hi," I say trying to relax.

"Hey Claire look everything is fine I wouldn't wanna be with anyone else but you," he says while his hand is holding mine.

"I know it's just that lady is like wow and I'm like eh," I say.

"As if Claire. I know you aren't convinced that you're beautiful but you are. Probably the best looking girl in all of Dauntless. I chose you remember not her," he says while his thumb is drawing circles on the back of my hand.

"Thanks," I say and feel a blush creeping into my face.

"Now don't ever forget what I said," he says.

"I'll try not to," I say.

"Good cause you need to know it," he says and gives me a kiss. It only lasted a couple seconds and when we pulled apart I smiled.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"Well first you're my girlfriend I can do that whenever, and two to show you I'm not lying when I chose you over and over again each day," he says.

"Then you made me believe even more," I say and start to eat. We got Mac and cheese again, which was just as good as last time.

"Ready to get some cake," Blake said wiping his hands off with a napkin.

"Let's go!" I say jumping out of my seat and taking his hand.

"Ok then," Blake says and we start walking to the bakery.