Really

I see him come through the doors and a gentle smile comes across my face. He sees me and carefully makes his way around everyone else that is greeting their loved ones too. He stops in front of me and sets his suitcase down. We both lean in for a quick kiss and I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, hugging him tightly. His arms fit in around my waist and he kisses my neck, ever so lovingly.

"I missed you," I say into his collar bone. He picks me up off the ground so we are at exactly eye level with each other. I squeal a little once my feet touch the ground, but am quickly silenced by his lips finding mine again. He sets me down after only a second or two.

"I missed you too," he replies. "It was a fast four days, though." He keeps his hands around my waist, so I keep mine around the back of his neck.

"Speak for yourself. I love Brice to death, but after three days..." I let go of him so I can look at him. I raise my eyebrows and catch myself looking at his lips rather than his eyes. I quickly change that and continue my thought. "Let's just say that he can be a bit childish at times. It's like having a teenager. Next time you go visit your family, let's have Miss Ida arrange for him to be further away," I joke.

"Or, next time I visit you could come along," he hints.

"I suppose that could work," I smile wider. "Although I'm sure we have plenty of time to plan for that?"

"Oh my God, yes. I love them all, but I think it's safe to say I have mutual feelings toward them that you do for Brice. After a while they start to get on your nerves. I get pushed around a lot because of the fact that I'm the youngest." I sigh in satisfaction because I have him back in my hands.

"Ready to go home?" He nods and keeps smiling at me.

"We should go visit France sometime soon. What do you think?" He puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my forehead.

"Miss Ida mentioned that we should visit her too. How about after we catch Lionel we can make vacation arrangements. By the way, I have a lot to tell you." I pull myself up to his lips once more before we drive back home. It's a nice sweet and short kiss.

"It's not something you could have mentioned on the phone the other night?" I shake my head.

"No, I figured I should tell you in person. Let's wait until we get in the car," I say looking around, seeing nothing but people all around us. "It's confidential," I say raising my eyebrows. His smile is still clear across his face. He kisses my cheek, making me feel warm inside. He grabs his suitcase with one hand and wraps the other around my waist as we walk to the car. I notice a younger girl watching us as we walk out of the airport. Theo doesn't notice her, but I keep an eye out as we walk to the exit that leads to the parking lot. As we get closer, she hits the girl next to her on the arm. The other girl looks up and I see her gasp.

"What are you watching?" Theo looks down at me.

"I think you have a few admirers over there," I reply. He looks up and sees the two girls jumping around. He laughs a little bit and looks back down at me.

"Don't be getting jealous," he teases and pinches my side.

"Would you believe that I would have been the one doing that had we not met under the circumstances that we did? I'm not getting jealous at all, I'm just remember my days as a teenager like that. I completely understand what they're doing, and frankly, I think it's cute."

"So... like three? Four years ago?" he asks. I laugh and nod. I smile at the girls while Theo does his best to hide is face from them in case they take a picture. They smile back and me and wave. At least they're friendly. I wave back and they continue exchanging whispers between each other, huge smiles still across they're faces. "That's the first time that's happened in months. It's like I forgot I used to be famous before this." I don't say anything and think about what he said.