Chapter 37

L A U R E N 

Hindi siya nakapagsalita kaagad. I was waiting for his response but his mouth was just forming and attempting to say something but he was just looking at me with pain in his eyes. I know it's early for me to blurted it out but... he needs to know.

He has to know his limits.

"Are you fúcking sure?" Matigas na sinabi niya. Napapikit tuloy ako sa tigas ng tindig ng boses niya.

I nodded my head and look into his eyes again. "Caius—"

Umalis siya sa harap ko at mabilis na nagbihis. Nakatulala lang ako sa kisame at naramdaman ko na lang ang presensya niya malapit sa akin. Humiga siya sa tabi ko pero hindi 'man lang naisip na yakapin ako.

I turned to him and I was about to say something when I saw he was about to cry—I know he's stopping himself from crying.

"I think my hopes and dreams for the both of us is already over years ago..." He looked at me. "Ano'ng klasen kasal ang nagkaroon kayo? Is it great? How many visitors did you acknowledged?" 

"Caius..." Kung pinili ko naman hindi sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol doon baka mas lalo pa ang mga lumabas sa mga bibig niya kapag pinatagal ko pa.

"For three years, Itried to fix my ruined life because of the mafia and losing you. Pinangako kosa sarili ko na magiging normal ang buhay ko at makakasama uli kita. We'llbuild our own kingdom and create our happy ending..." he sighed and said, "paano ko naman gagawin ang lahat ng 'yon? Sabihin mo naman sa akin..."

I bit my lower lip. "It was all arranged, Caius. Hindi ko alam na may kasunduan na pala sila Dad at Arthur noon. We didn't know... I didn't know all about it. One day... I just found myself getting ready and people were rushing to do my hair and make-up and let me wear a gown. Believe me, kaunti lang may nakakaalam ng kasal namin, because I don't want the public to know it. A-ayokong malaman mo..."

"Getting even, aren't we, Denisse?" He mocked.

"I needed to tell you—to know your limits. Dad was so damn mad at you; he wants to kill you, kasama na ang mga sangkot sa lahat ng kaguluhan sa kumpanya at bahay. I married Arthur to protect you. Ayokong isipin ni Dad na mahal pa rin kita. When he thought I was fully moved-on from you, he planned things with Arthur and yes... Arthur is my freaking husband."

"Non-sense marriage..."

I didn't say any words again. He's hurt. My father controlled me on what to do, he made me marry Arthur and forced me to love him again because he finally knew our past relationship before. Gusto ko mang mainis kay Arthur ay hindi ko magawa. He has the big part to recover from my trauma.

"Caius... I'm still in love with you..." I said to him which makes him turned to me and hugged me very tight. I cried in his arms. I miss him so much too...

"Akala ko pa naman matatagalan pa bago mo sabihin ang mga 'yan . I'm glad it didn't." He kissed my temple and sighed. "What should we do then?"

"Divorce," I answered. "Sa Amerika kami kinasal ni Arthur. Madali lang ang proseso ng divorce doon. Caius, kahit anong pilit ko, wala nang epekto sa akin si Arthur. Ikaw lang ang hinahanap ng puso't isipan ko. Akala ko galit ang mararamdaman ko kapag makikita ulit kita, pero... hindi—lumambot ang lahat ng sa akin..."

He went on top of me again and kissed my tears that are flowing continuously, trying to comfort me and saying he is just there by my side. Like a king does, he stays with his queen whatever happens.

"Caius..." I gasped when he slid down one of the strap of the night gown I'm wearing and kissed me on my bare shoulder but I got alarmed when he sucked it like a vampire! "Aww!"

"Your king's mark, my queen. Show it to that jerk and tell him that he is the one who should have the limitation over you. He's your husband? I don't fucking care, I am the one you love and not him."

I smiled at him and pulled him to me and gave him a kiss—a kiss that I am waiting for to envelop my whole being again like how it did three years ago.

"I'll tell him, Caius..."

His kisses traced my jaw line and withdrew my dress from me as I was now before him in my birth suit. He stared at me with admiration and beauty. "You are still beautiful, my queen. I'm sorry if I didn't protect you that night—"

"Make me forget about it, Caius. Make love to me. I don't care if how many times it is. Just... take me—take me until you will ran out of energy."

His eyes twinkled and I helped him undress himself as I hugged him—flesh to flesh... I feel so safe in his presence as always. He's my greatest defender.

He then traveled south to take over my breasts and I arched my body to give him more ability to do whatever he wants. This is what I want to experience with him again and I know right there and then, my heart and mind were on the same page right now... it's all equal.

"Hmm... Caius..."

My erected nípple responded to his tongue that is flickering from within while his fingers was doing wonders in my right. I moaned in delight and had a fistful of his hair while I closed my eyes in great pleasure. The feeling is overwhelming.

He transferred his head to the right side and wet his tongue to take over my right breast and suck it like a hungry baby who will be needing milk for his food. My heart was racing and just moan as I closed my legs only to feel that I am soaking wet.

His fingers went to my clít and I bit my lip to suppress my moan.

"Very wet, my queen. Hungry for your king, hmm?" He teased me with his thumb circling, rubbing and getting me wetter than the last minute.

"Y-yes... oh, Caius... that feels great... a-ahh..."

I didn't notice that he got the opportunity to lift up my legs and hung it over his shoulder and went inside me. I cried out.

"Caius!" I gasped. "It became bigger!" I glared at him. Tatlong taon din 'to 'no!

"I readied him for you, my queen. Don't you think it's better than how he it is three years ago?" He started to pump inside of me as I closed my eyes to feel him... "Fúck! You're still tight than ever! Like how I expected..." he grinned and thrusts inside me—stretching me, filling me...

I cupped his face. "Caius, come i-inside me—ahh!" I dip my nails in his bare back and he just groaned while he looked at my eyes with sheer pleasure. "P-please, come inside me..." I was losing my breath and bit his neck a little.

He stopped thrusting and look at me. "And why?" He asked me.

"P-para wala nang ibang dahilan pa ang kasal namin ni Arthur." Ngumiti ako sa kanya. "Let's face my family, Caius. The hell I care if I am a Del Valle. I love you, my king..."

My eyes closed in pleasure when he started thrusting again with all of his might. He kissed me with a gentle one while he went in and out of me. Pilit akong humihinga sa ginagawa niya.

Napa-angat ako ng ulo sa sarap at malakas na umungol. "Caius! Caius, oh shít!"

Then he went deep and hard. My mind was going crazy and my toes curl in divine pleasure that he gives me.

"My queen, I'm coming..."

I felt it too.

"Inside me, Caius, please." I came and he kissed me before he emptied his load inside of mine. I smiled.

●♥●