Chapter 32

LAUREN

At least I can thank God for not letting it happen twice.

My body was painful. Although it was only a one-time incident, he makes sure he will enjoy every part of my body. He makes sure that he will have his wonderful ecstasy while Caius was hopelessly watching at him... raping me.

Hearing his moans makes me tremble in fear and just covered my ears and shut my eyes forcefully. I am too afraid to see him. I can't risk to have him in mind. I can just die anytime!

But, no. I'll make sure they will see me as Lady Satan when they will meet me again, after I will succeed in running away from my nightmare. This is like hell and I'll make sure this is the same place where I should have them begging for me to stop too.

I stood firmly as I get a last sight for this awful place.

Yes, I succeeded in running away without letting everyone in that place know. I was only in a piece of blanket when I hurriedly run to save my life.

I cried when I can already see the road. I was running for like an hour when I finally reached the road. It was far than I thought.

"TULONG! TULONG!" Malakas kong sigaw. I waved my free hand when I can already see a black sports car approaching me.

The Black Ferrari stopped right in front of me and I was shocked when multiple men were getting out of the car and the last person was...

"Arthur?!" 

"Lauren! Jesus Christ!" He ran towards me and hugged me. I cried in his shoulders—so hard as I remember what they did to me. It was awful... disgusting... merciless!

Binuhat na niya ako at ngayon ko lang napansin na dalawang Ferrari pala ang dala nila. Only the three of us in Arthur's Ferrari.

"Make it fast," he commanded the driver and so he did.

"Arthur..." I sobbed.

"Sshh," he ceased me. "You're going home, heart." He kissed me on the side my head while his arms were possessively wrapped around me.

"Arthur..." I held his hand... making sure it was real...

●♥●

The drive was about for hours. I didn't know how long I cried on Arthur's arms, he was just here trying to cease the pain but how come can he cease it when I, my self can't handle the pain?

I know, this is going to be my greatest nightmare.

I want to sleep... but really, I can't. I want to forget all what happened for a while but my body can't agree with me!

"Mr. Del Valle?" I looked up at Arthur and he was now talking to my father through a call. "Yes... she's with me... don't worry, I'm here by her side... yes..." He looked at me and kissed me on my forehead.

I closed my eyes tightly and I just found myself comfortable in his presence. I just need someone right now... like him...

Minutes passed and I can already see the way through our mansion. "We're near, heart." I nodded at him.

My eyes teared up again as our car stopped and I was ushered by Arthur inside.

"Mom! Dad!" I screamed and I was greeted by their warm hugs. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam dahil nakapiling ko na ulit sila.

"Oh god... our princess!" My Mom cried out and hugged me tightly. I was eternally crying in front of them—in their embrace—by the warmth of their embrace. This felt like heaven.