Chapter 35

L A U R E N

The three of them were still here. Maybe I should declare this as one of the best days in my life. Me—watching the man who ruined my dignity and suffering at this very moment. I am still handling his family right now, if ever they will make a wrong move, one of them will die.

My men where all over the place—observing them, watching every move. CCTV cameras were everywhere just to make sure that we will monitor them to each span of time. This is a complete set of revenge and I am so proud of myself that I finally did this.

This was my long-term plan. My way of having my revenge to their mafia.

"I suppose you want to fúck her again?" I asked my leader. I was tapping my long and sharp nails in my glass table.

"Boss, ang sarap araw-arawin ng babaeng 'yun. Hindi ko akalain na may anak na pala." Napangisi siya.

"Buntisin mo. 'Wag mong panindigan ang bata. Pakielam ko sa magiging anak niyo? Ipalaglag niya o hindi, wala ka na dapat pakielam. Additional 5 million for that," I proposed to him.

His eyes twinkled in delight. "Bente milyon na ang bayad mo sa akin boss?!" Napasabunot siya sa buhok niya sa galak. "Putangina! Sige!"

"Is it a deal?" I asked him again.

"Opo! Opo!" Mabilis na sagot niya. Nakakatuwa. Ang sarap nilang utuhin.

We both got out of the room and visited one of the rooms where I placed Mr. B's wife.

I opened the door. Her body was wrapped in a blanket and her face seems tired, her wrists and feet was tied at the edges of bed. I don't care anyway. She had the wrong choice of marrying him. Stupid woman. Shít.

"Pail of water, immediately!" I ordered them and they immediately followed. I was grinning while holding a pail of water and took a few steps while I let it all out at the face of this woman. "Rise and shine, darling! Kailangan mo pang matikman ang lahat ng lalaki dito sa loob!"

When she was about to say something I shut her mouth by covering it with my precious hand. Her tears fell while looking at me—intently as she shook hear head.

I cocked at my head on the other side. "Nagmakaawa rin ako sa asawa mo, umiyak din, sigaw ako ng sigaw habang pilit na pinipigilan siya. Pero ano ang ginawa niya? He still continued it—in front of the members of the mafia that he leads, in front of his brother, and do you know how much I despise him?! Putangina! Sinusuka ko buong pagkatao ng asawa mo! Binaboy niya ako! Halos mawala ang respeto ko sa sarili ko! Don't you dare stop me from doing this! Dahil mas gusto ko siyang magdusa at makitang mahihirapan ng mas higit pa sa nararamdaman ko!"

I didn't notice I was already wringing her neck and she was running out of breath. I was pulled away by my men from doing it.

"T-tama na, nagmamakaawa a-ako..." She said between her sobs. 

I composed myself. "You will be gang bang in a little while." I smiled devilishly. "My men were so excited to fúck you!" I said joyfully while clapping my hands. "So, if I were you, prepare your pússy and immunity system, darling! They won't stop until they cum!"

I left the room together with my men and visited their son who is now sleeping and notice that some tears were dry on his cheeks.

"Little boy..." I called him and rub his cheeks a little.

He opened his eyes and quickly sit up. He seems afraid, hmm... "M-masama kang t-tao..."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Oh no, little boy. Hind ako masamang tao. Masyado ka pa kasing bata para intindihin ang lahat," I just concluded. He's too innocent. This is not the right time.