I'm really sorry

(Ryan, I'm gonna fucking kill you after this)

So anyways.... I haven't been on wattpad for weeks, screw it, months. And I don't even know what the actual fuck is going on in my account unless I really did had the time to check it. And boy was I surprised.

I just logged in last night to witness notifications (plenty of angry ones either from the last chapter of this book that caused a ruckus amongst our mature readers or the ones where they demand for more updates). And I thought I was hacked. I was shocked to see this chapter "Dear Sanity", which was actually one of my drafts that I sometimes write to save paper and record my own feelings (maybe even print them to stick to my diary) . I even found some extra sentences added to what I typed down. The reason I never publish those kind of chapters is because they contain shit, and I am even more shocked that the other unfinished chapter of Mad World has been published. What's more, someone finished it!

I thought at first it was a hacker, but then I remembered that I only trusted my password with LostSilverFangirl and Ryan. I confronted Ryan first and found out it was him. He just did stuff without asking me and I thanked him, at the same time murdered him for posting such an atrocious draft -_-

So now i want to say I'm sorry for all those that got offended by my last chapter. And really. Someone explain to me what is going on because I'm confused as well...

Now pushing that topic aside, our sembreak finally started! Which means....

back to (possibly) daily updates! ^_^ If I can handle it all at once, of course. So now I can shove my middle finger at the faces of my teachers' and classmates' and prepare updates.
So you must prepare as well. It's been a while since I wrote stuff XD

Bye~