Never have i felt so humiliated

ARCEUS FUCKING DAMN IT MY PHONE IS SLOW AND LAGGING AND SOMETOMES TURN TO WHOTE SCEEEN SO I CSMT SEE WJAT IM TYPING NOR AM I PRESSING WTF

This has been happening yesterday

I was in deep thought and I let my sister play Beat Beat Vocaloid on my phone. Then my phonw started lagging and my sister found herself on Skype.

She saw the messagws and since she's just learning to read and can read everyday words she sees. . ...

Sister: look! Anna!

Me: *was pulled away from my thoughts * huh? *sees her pointing at Annad's icon* You're missing the. . . D. . . *brother behind me suddenly snickers at how dirty that sounds* =_=

Sister: *points at my icon* Miku Rolling Girl!

Me; alright alright give mey phone.

Sister: no! *pulls away from me and accidentally calls Justin*

Me; O_O No! don't call him! *tales my phone and it starts lagging* =_= Shit. And now even the screen is messwd up. *shoves phone in my rear pocket and doesn't know my sister is trying to grab it and presses random numbers* Gah. Get away you little----*hears my phone ring* 0_0 What---*takes out phone and almost falls off bed when i saw Annad's icon* No no no no no. *he already answered it*

Annad: You called?

Dad and brother hears his voice and suddenly leans in to listen

Me: I-uhhh.. . I'm sorry I accidentally pressed the call button I ahh --*random stuttering since my brother is smirking and dad seems suspicious. I even saw it looks like its video call* Can you please end it?

Annad: sure.

As soon as Annad ends call.

Dad: *was about to grab me by the collar* Who is he?! A 23 year old pedophile?!

Me: =_= It's just Annad, dad! A----

Mom: Shes always on Skype with her online friends.

Dad: I know you get along with guys, but seriously?! A fucking adult?!

Me: =_= He's 15 year old that SOUNDS 22. Calm down.

Dad: o_e If you have a boyfriend I'll kill you.

Me: *face palm and face reddens because my family is now teasong me*

Scene #2:

I wad just charting with s friend and sent her the words "I love you~ ^w^"

But then sincw I copy pasted it from my notes because it's hard to type on Facebook on my phone, it's getting a bit hard now that the screen is lagging. I tapped on my friend's icon but didn know I was led to Douche. I sent those words.

Onve i realizes wjat happened i deleted it before he sees it.

>/////< *claws at my red face to hide blush* I never felt so humiliated...