Challenge Thing-y

I was nominated by Serena-Daniels because I got this while I'm still alive .-.

Please tell me what challenges you nominated me for.

This is where I write a Thank You note to authors that inspired me to write.

well. . . I can't reall think of anyone else but J.K Rowling, since I was inspired to write a book that my parents would really read during a storm to find peace. I saw how much they loved her books, and I promised  myself one day they'll have a book that I wrote on their shelf. 

Anyways. . . 

I'll also add in shinymewgirl and LostSilverFangirl.

LSF was one of the first ones ever to comment on my book and she became my first friend here. I became more inspired to write because of her. 

shinymewgirl was also one of my first readers. She comments a lot XD some made me fall off my bed laughing. Anyways, I strived to write more because of her. I wanted to make her and LSF to be proud, to hear them say "look at you now. It's been a long time since we met, huh?" I wanted to see the future with these two where we reached even far. I wanted to one day introduce them to my parents and say "these two are my first friends in Wattpad. They helped me become the person I am now" 

Yea. I should stop before it gets more mushy .-.

Anyways. . . That's all?