Agent Dana Mitchell

Dana's POV

I entered the room where my office is located. "Yay! Another case is closed!" I screamed inside the room and two people inside the room shot me a look.

"We should celebrate that Dana. I always knew you're going to solve the case," Peter McClurcan said. Peter is my bestfriend in the Agent Agency. For the past year and a half, Peter and I get well along, doing some assignments and bonus, I get well along also with his girlfriend, Shane Daniels, who is working on the same agency we are in but in a different department.

"Exactly," I said with a wink and whirled around doing my victory dance.

"Hey, your dance is outdated," Ken Smith said, another colleague of mine. Kenneth or Ken is a computer genius. Talk to him like a computer and he'll answer like the newest and upgraded version of a computer.

"No one cares when you have solved a big case!" I said as I continued to dance. Peter and Ken shook their heads in disgust.

"If Harry Styles will see that thing, he is going to be disgusted. I tell you," Peter said as he leaned over his desk. I stopped and gave him a look then I smiled widely.

"He is going to fall in love with this instead," I said and winked again and continued to dance as I started to hum.

"I'm already disgusted," Ken said with his face still in disgust and I laughed. I thought of what Peter had said. Oh my, he's going to be right. Harry Styles will find me like an idiot because I was dancing this... wacky something dance.

"Dude, don't be," I said, slipping down to my seat. "I'll check on YouTube and find some new moves. I forgot to find new ones since I got so busy with the case," I added as I was arranging the things on my table.

"You'll be out early today?" Ken asked as he was focused typing on the keyboard. I nodded.

"Yeah. I need rest. The past two months weren't that easy for me. I stumbled and got accused of tresspassing and it is really... tough," I mumbled and glanced to them. "Not easy,".

"I bet you'll spend on a local pub and get yourself hitched," Peter said as he was tapping his fingers on his table and smiling playfully. I raised my eyebrows in disgust.

"I'm not the girl you think Pete," I said as I pulled my bag from the table and hang it on in my shoulder. "No one will hitch me except Harry Styles," I added with a playful grinned and exited the room.

                          - - - - - -

"Good Night Everyone!" the One Direction Boys said in unison as they waved goodbye to the crowd. Then they exited the stage and we're heading to their dressing room.

"That was fun," Louis said with a giggle. They we're halfway to the room and they we're followed with some staff and tall, big security men. Then a girl, wearing a polo shirt and pants came to them. And she was bringing a clipboard with her.

"Boys, you have an after dinner tonight," Amanda Samuels, the boys Personal Assistant, who takes care of their schedule, said. The boys shot each other a look and grinned.

"Uh... Okay," Niall said with a nod. He then turned to the boys who we're behind him. "And this is the ninth concert before we go whole Europe,".

"I feel excited over that!" Zayn said, giddily like a kid.

"Have you heard about the latest news about the murder?" Liam said as he was scrolling in his phone. The boys shot him a look, as they came to a halt outside their dressing room. "The suspect was caught, thanks to an agent," he shared.

"Whoa. Tough work, I see," Harry said as he opened the door. "Solving murder is a tough job. You don't know what will you stumble into,"

"Exactly. And the agent is a girl," Liam said as he followed the boys inside the dressing room, still scrolling down his phone. The boys stopped.

"A girl?" Louis asked and Liam nodded. "Whoa, tough one there," he said in delight.

"What's the name?" Niall asked as he was styling his hair with a comb onto a mirror.

"The name of the agent is never mentioned. You know how top secret they are," Liam answered as he placed his phone on the dresser. He took a water bottle, that was lining in front of him and drank it.

"We might not know that we had stumbled on her before. But whoever that girl was, she rocks," Zayn said. "It's not easy to be an agent most especially if it is a girl. It's like ten thousand times dangerous," then the boys nodded in agreement. Then Amanda came in.

"You'll be leaving in 10 minutes boys. We just need to tone down the paparazzi outside and get the hell out of here," she said.