Chapter 36

Jane's POV
2 years later
Beep! Beep! Beep! Ughhhhhh. Another day at school. Only 1 more month Jane. You can handle that. Right? I was finally in my senior year. Hayes and I surprisingly still together.

I woke up, got in my bathroom and did the same old same old. Once I had finished doing everything, I put on a plain white sweater that said "No." And with that I put on black leggings and white converse. I did my hair and makeup and left to school alone. I was the only child at home. My brother had moved away to college leaving Addie devastated and me alone. I walked into school tired as usual getting my books for my class. Hayes then came and held my hand. "Good morning beautiful." Hayes said. "One more month left." I said. "You want it to end?" He asked. "Of course I do." I said. "Cmon it's Spirit Month!" He said acting like a 7 year old. Spirit Month is basically a whole month full of fun stuff only for the seniors. They're fun but I just wanna get out of school and sleep. "I know but I just wanna leave already. What's today's activity?" I asked. "It's Ditch Day but we have to go to homeroom." He said.

Yes! Ditch day with my boyfriend! Hell yeah. But then the thought came in. That since we had one month left, that means the closer we are to going to college. I hugged Hayes out of no where. "As much as I'm loving this right now, why'd you do that?" He asked. "Because I wanna enjoy you before we go our separate ways." I said. He then gave me a peck on the lips and said, "Love you.". "Love you more." I said. "I'm not so sure. I mean yeah you love me but it's scientifically proven that I love you more than what you love me." He said acting smart. "Whatever floats your boat smartie pants." I told him while fixing his hair. "I'm your smartie pants." He said. "Indeed you are." I said.

I headed off to homeroom with Hayes. We sat in the back where we usually sit. (School Advice: If you don't have assigned seats in your homeroom, always sit in the back of the class so you can use your phone. Your welcome.)

After 10 minutes the bell rang, senior went out the door. "Where should I take you?" Hayes said. I shrugged, "I don't know."  "Hmm. Let's see. What about we go eat and then we stop by your house for a second and surprise you." He said. "Sure." I said.

We walked to the closest McDonalds and I was already taking out the money. He ordered for me and himself and I quickly gave the money to the cashier. "Don't you dare accept that!" He said to the cashier. The cashier was laughing and put he money inside the register and handed me the change. "Why didn't you let me pay?" He asked. "Because you always pay. Be happy now you save money." I mocked him like he once said. "Whatever." He said.

We ate our food an talk about nothing important really. Once we finished we left McDonalds and walked to my house. Once we arrive at my house, we went upstairs to my room and I went inside my bathroom to change into my bathing suit.

I got out and and wore a sunflower dress on top. We borrowed my moms car, and left to the beach.

We got to the beach and it looked familiar. "Okay close your eyes." Hayes said. "Okay." I said. Eye closed my eyes and let him guide me to where he wanted to. "And...open!" He said. I was startled a little, but I opened my eyes and saw the huge rocks. It was the same one from where he had first asked me out to be his girlfriend. "Aw Hayes." I said as I kissed him.

"I'm glad you're mine." He said and then gave me a kiss on the forehead.
----
HAIIII! This is a shortish chapter in sorry for updating late but at least I updated on the correct day! Just invade y'all forgot, I update every Monday,Wednesday, and Friday mandatory. And if I'm bored, I'll update on the other days. Song suggestion is Soap by Melanie Martinez. Melanie Martinez is queen TBH she slayss💕 anyways don't forget to stay magcony -jade💕✨