Chapter 25

Hayes' POV (A/N- Finally!!)
"Game is in 2 days!! On Monday, we will beat the asses of those Sherman Oaks Sharks. Grier you have some catching up to do. Play like you're going to win money at the end. On 3. 1..2..3." The coach said. "PATRIOTS!" We all yelled at the same time. We got in our positions and started playing/practicing.
Jane's POV
Once Sky and I arrived at the mall. She basically dragged me to Toys R Us. She went to the girl section and looked at the Lego Friends toys. "What are you looking Sky?" I asked her. "I'm looking for the Lego friends farm set. It has horses!" She says. I scan through the whole section and see it. I grab it and give it to Skylynn and see her smiling. "Do you want anything else?" I asked her. "From here no." She responded. We went to the cashier and waited in line.

Once it was our turn, "That'll be $15.19." The cashier said. I took out 20 bucks and gave it to the cashier. "You have such a cute daughter!" The cashier said. "Shes not my daughter she's my sister in law." I told her. "Oh. My bad." She said while giving me the change. "Have a nice day!" She said.

We left Toys R Us and kept on shopping.

Karen's POV (Jane's Mom)
I was worried sick about Jane. I'm a terrible mother. Jane can just be capricious and selfish sometimes. If she doesn't get anything her way she gets mad. If she doesn't get what she wants, she gets mad. I have no idea where she is. I hope she's safe. I don't know if I should call her. What if she doesn't wanna come back? What if she's afraid I'm gonna physically hit her? I'm stressing right now I'm gonna call her, but not now.

Jake's POV (So many POV's!)
I got home from my friends house. "I'm back!" I yell. I see my mom on the phone. Must be with that boyfriend of hers or should I have to get used to now dad. I go up to Jane's room and see she's not there. Where is she? I go downstairs and ask my mom where Jane is. "She's um,not here." My mom says. "No duh but where is she." I tell her again. "Do me a favor and don't get mad for what I'm about to tell you." She says. "It depends. I start worrying. She tells me everything and I don't know how to react. "Wow." I say. "You're not mad aren't you?" My mom asks me. "No. Just a little disappointed." I said as I go up to my room.

2 hours

Jane's POV
I'm on my way to the Grier household with a whole bunch of bags. I park the car and go inside with all the bags and Skylynn. "We're home!" Skylynn yells. "Oh what a lot of things! Let me help you there." She says. I go upstairs to Hayes' room and just lay down on his bed. I then get a call from my mom. Should I answer? I answered. "Hello." I said. "Jane, I'm really sorry I was just frustrated. I had a problem at work and I was already mad. I hope you can forgive me." She says. "Yes I can. I'm sorry too. I'm okay with any decision you make. If Michael makes you happy, I'm happy." I told her. "Come home now." She tells me. "Okay I'll be there in 5." I told her as I hung up. I zipped my luggage and texted Hayes.
Hayes💙💕🔐: I'm going back home my mom explained and stuff👌🏻 text me when you can if not see you tmrw at school! Love you😘
I went downstairs and told Mrs.Grier everything. After that, I walked home calmly and saw...a fan. As in like my fans. "OMG ITS JANE MILLER OH MY SHIT CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!!" A girl yells. "Sure" I say while signing her notepad. "Thank you!!" She yells. "Thank you." I said.
I got home and went up to my room. I missed my room a lot. (Her room is the picture I put btw).

Since I was really bored, I decided to surprise my two best friends other than Hayes, that I'm
home.
Group Chat Name:IM BAAACK
(J-Jane Ad-Addie Al-Ally)
J- I'm back!!
Ad-oml I've missed you so much you have so much explaining to do!!
Al-omg yass squad is full now🙌🏻
J-I've missed you guys sm😩
Ad- there's school tmmrw and as usual it sucks camel dicks🐪
Al-right.
J-😂😂y'all are too funny
Ad- so you and Hayes eh? *wiggles eyebrows digitally*
J-We're still together😏
Al-goals I tell you goals. I'm as single as a Pringle yo😭 #issues
Ad- should I tell her ally?
J-tell me what?
Al-yes tell her she's gonna find out one way or another😑
Ad- Jane, I'm dating...
J-HAYES?!
Ad- HELL NO EW TF😷Your brother my gosh😍
J- Hayes is NOT ew and you know that. You're dating my brother! Bruh, good luck! You're gonna be a Mrs.Miller!!😂😂👰🏼
Ad- I wish. My parents don't know yet and we've been dating for 2 months already.
J- Holy shit Ads you have to tell them.
Ad- ik ik it's just that since he's a year older, I doubt there gonna let me date him.
Al- who gives a fuck! He makes you happy so go for it✨ age is just a number just sayin'👐🏻
J- exactly! Hayes is just a few months older than me and we're still together.
Ad- yeah but that's months. Me and him are a YEAR apart so that means when I'm a senior he's a freshman in college
J-I gtg guys ttyl we'll talk more tmmrw love yalllll😘😘😘😘
End of texting
I get up from my bed and knock my brothers door. I hear a come in from him. I enter his room and he comes up to me and hugs me. "You're back I thought you were never coming back." He said. "Me and mom talked but anyways that's not the point. Heard you're dating Addie." I said. "Oh yeah." He said blushing. "Aww!! My brother is blushing!" I said while making him blush even more. "Stop it." He said. "She hasn't told her pare-" "Hayes is calling wait." I said.

(A/N: HAIIIIIIIIII!! This is such a bad chapter tbh. Okay guys so I'm working on Chapters a lot lately because I have pink eye/conjunctivitis and sucks a lot so since I have to stay in my room laying down so I've been updating and writing. I want to get to know you guys so feel free to private message me and let's have a convo. Okay so just go let you know, Jane is basically me just one letter changed. Jane=Jade. At first I wasn't so confident exposing my name, but since yall are like my internet best friends, I feel better exposing my name. If you guys want Nash Solo DMs just follow me on Twitter @qveenjade11 so yeah just tweet saying I'm from Wattpad. I just self promoted I'm so sorry😂 I'm gonna end this short so yeah don't forget to stay Magcony
-Jade💕✨