Chapter 21

Jane's POV
Once we came home. Hayes went upstairs to take a shower to watch the football game with his friends. I decided to invite some of my friends so I invited Elizabeth and Mahogany. I went upstairs and got dressed to the colors of the team.

Once I finished dressing, Hayes came downstairs dressed up in the colors too. "Mmm you look good " Hayes said(A/N I got this from Jack Gilinsky 😂). "You don't look bad yourself." I say. He leans in to kiss me but of course we hear the door bell. "We'll finish that later." He says giving me a wink and going towards the door. He opens the door and I see a WHOLE bunch of people come in. Let's just say more than 30. It seems like there was a party going. There are NO drinks in this party so hopefully Hayes won't cheat on me. Im feeling very uncomfortable right now because I see two other girls that are NOT the ones I invited. I see one all over Hayes and the other one all over Carter. I decide just to forget about it and just hang out with Mahogany and Elizabeth.

The girls and I were talking and then I really have this feeling I need to pee. So I go to the bathroom and open it to see....Hayes kissing the girl. Did I cry? No. Was I happy? Hell no! Was I mad? Hell yes. I quickly went downstairs and yelled "EVERYONE GET THE HELL OUT NOW!!!" I yelled. Everyone went out the door with their belongings. "Including you slut!" I yelled so that the girl could hear me. She went downstairs and gave me death stare as she walked out the door. "Jane-" Hayes tried saying. "Save it Hayes. Im fucking tired of you doing this shit." I said. I went to the guest room and locked the door. I heard my phone do a whistle tone. I saw that it was Twitter and Hayes tweeted something.

TWITTER FEUD

HayesGrier: Messed up real bad.

JaneMiller:No shit sherlock.

HayesGrier:I'm sorry.

JaneMiller:Not enough.

HayesGrier:I love my fans.

JaneMiller:There's no more us. There's no more kisses. There's no more hugs. There's no more goodnight texts. There's no more stupid fights. There's no more "Im sorry". There's no more chances.

HayesGrier:Damn...

JaneMiller:Moving back to my home! Can't wait to surprise my family!

HayesGrier:So am I.

JaneMiller:Quote of the Day- A break up is like a broken mirror. It's better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.

END OF FUED

I put my phone on the nightstand and just go to sleep. Tomorrow I have lots of things to do. One, move out. Two, get plane ticket to North Carolina.

Next Day

I was already up but Hayes was still sleeping. I quietly opened the door and saw Hayes with his shirt off and drooling. I have to admit, he's so cute when he sleeps! I go to the closet and grab all my clothes and put them inside and the luggage. Then, Hayes woke up. "Mornin'" He said. "What the hell are you doing?" He asks. "Packing up." I said. "Why?" he asks me. "Im going back to Carolina." I said. "You can't just leave for something stupid I did." He says. "Im glad you agree you did something stupid." I said. "It was a mistake just forgive forget." He said. "I CAN'T JUST FORGIVE FOREGT FOR SOMETHING THAT HURT ME HAYES." I yelled. "YOU'RE SO CAUGHT UP ON THIS FOR NO FUCKING REASON.'' He yelled. That's when his anger issues started boiling. And mine. "IM CAUGHT UP BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T DRUNK THIS TIME HAYES. MY GOSH! IM REALL-" I said as I was interrupted by Hayes smashing his lips on mine. I didn't hesitate. I then stopped and looked at him. "Im really really really really really sorry." He said. I then let out a huge sigh. "Ugh, you're lucky I love you." I said. "I'll make it up to you that I'm really sorry. I'll do whatever you want me to do for a week." He said. "Okay first thing, come with me to Carolina." I said. "Deal." He said.