Chapter 16

Night of the Premiere

"Come on Hayes lets go!! The limo is here!!" I yelled so that Hayes could come downstairs. "I'm here geesh." He said. He grabbed my hand and off we go to the limo.

The car ride was 15-20 minutes. Once we arrived they told us to go to the red carpet. We walked and we posed. A lot. Hayes posed by grabbing my waist and pulling me into him and my hand on his chest. Basically like the pose Big Sean and Ariana Grande took. Then, an interviewer came to us and started asking us questions.
INTERVIEW
(I- Interviewer J- Jane h-Hayes)
I-And here we are with the dancer and actress herself Jane Miller and Viner Hayes Grier. So tell us about your relationship.
H- Well me and Jane were best friends up to the 7th grade but then something happened and we hated each other. Freshman year came and we started liking each other.
I- How do you deal with the hate? Do you receive any hate by the fans cause you're dating Hayes?
J-Of course I receive hate! I even have hate pages but I honestly don't really care. I just put it behind me and just focus on with my life.
I-Now this movie, I heard you have a lip lock. Is that true?
J- Yes, it is but me and Adam are just friends there's nothing going on between us. The only going on is Hayes and I. *kisses Hayes*
I- Hayes do you feel about Jane kissing another guy that's not you?
H- I don't like it at all. But it is what it is and I know she wouldn't kiss as passionately to him than what she kisses me.
I- Thank you guys so much and see you at the after party!!
         END OF INTERVIEW

Cameron's POV
I saw Jane and Hayes together. They look great together. As Im walking, and interviewer came up to me.
              INTERVIEW
I- Im here with Viner Cameron Dallas. So Cameron what are you most excited for?
C-I'm excited to see Jane dance like she's really good.
I- So the question everyone is asking is do you like her?
C- No I don't we are just friends.
I-Well thank you Cameron and we will see you soon!
END OF INTERVIEW
Jane's POV
After the red carpet, it was the movie. I was bored because I basically already knew what happened.

Once the movie ended it was after party I honesty don't wanna go cause last time I went to a party, Hayes got kissed by a girl. "Hayes we shouldn't go to the after party." I said. "Why It will be fun." He said. "Let's just hang out together. We can play Xbox and order pizza." I told him. "Fine." He said. We called an Uber and told us to take us to to our penthouse.

We arrived to our penthouse and I went inside to my room and changed to more comfortable clothes aka PJ's. Hayes turned on the Xbox while I ordered pizza. I then got a message from Johnson.
TEXT MESSAGE
Johnson😂🌽🌴🎤- Hey Jane, is it okay if I come to your penthouse I would like for you to meet my new girlfriend Elizabeth.
Jane- Sure!
Johnson😂🌽🌴🎤- See ya there!👋🏻
END OF TEXT MESSAGE
"Babe. Johnson's coming over here we're gonna meet his new girlfriend Elizabeth." I informed Hayes. "My mom? Jk okay." He joked. I feel like I know this Elizabeth girl. Like my childhood times. I hope it's her! She was like my best friend Back way to Kindergarten.