Chapter 29

Jane's POV
I was at my house thinking about it. Maybe he should see his friends. I mean he didn't see them for like 1 year.

I then heard a knock on my house door. I opened it expecting to be Hayes but no it was...Chase. "Chase..." I said. "We need to talk." He said getting inside my house without permission. "About?" I asked. "You and Hayes." He said. "Okay you're still not telling me." I said. "We try to talk about a boy topic but he ends up talking about you. Which can get annoying." He said. "Aww! He talks about me?" I ask. "Yes a lot. And I, well, we need you to do us favor." He said. "What?" I ask. "We need you to break up with him." He said. "Hell no. I'm not gonna ruin the only person that makes me feel special, happy, and loved just to make you happy." I said. "Then if you won't I will." He said. "Really? What are you going to tell him? Jane is breaking up with you so that we can talk about something else other than her. Nice try. If he cant stop talking about me I'm sorry it's not my fault." I said. "I'm gonna give you 3 days. If you don't break up with him, he'll be kicked off the football team. Your choice." He said walking out the door. Before he left I said, "Chase I almost forgot, wait what was it? Oh right! Fuck you." I said shoving him out the door.

I need to go to Hayes and tell him everything.

I called Hayes and told him if I can come over. He said sure. So I grabbed my phone and walked to his house which wasn't that far. I arrived at his house and I was currently in his room. "Hayes I need to tell you something. It's serious." I said. "You're not breaking up with me right?" He asked. "No, no way!" I said. "It's about Chase. He's pissed cause all you talk about is about me and he finds it a problem. He told me I had to break up with you or he'll make your coach kick you off the team." I said. "I can't get kicked off the team." He said. "I know-wait what? You're picking the team?" I asked. "Well yeah, football means so much to me I can't just let it go!" He said raising his voice. "Wow. Gee, then I guess we are done. Bye Hayes." I said with tears running down my eyes and slamming the door on my way out of his house.

I couldn't believe what just happened. He chose football over me. He can also do football in the community or shit.

I arrived home and I went to room and cried. I then heard a knock on my door. "If you're Hayes leave, if you're somebody else come in." I said with my face against the pillow. I heard the door and saw my brother. "Jake and I love you and everything but now isn't the best time." I told him. "No, what's wrong." He said. I took a deep sigh, "I got dumped. By the one and only...Hayes Grier." I told him. I couldn't take it I began to sob even more. "I can woop his ass if you want me to." He said. "Don't." I said. "What'll make you feel better. I'll do anything to make my little sis feel better." He said. "I don't want anything other than mom." I told him. "I'll go get her." He said. Soon, my mom came rushing in. "Oh my poor baby." She said. I cried on her shoulder. "I loved him mom." I told her as I cried. "I know baby I know you did. He'll crawl back don't worry." She said. "I don't even want his sorry ass back." I said. "Why don't you go for a walk. Get your mind clear. It always works." My mom said. "Okay." I said. I got up and went out the door on a walk.

While I was walking, I felt someone following me. I turned around and saw....nobody. I kept on walking and still felt someone following me. I turned around and caught the person. It was Cameron! Why do I always see Cameron when I'm walking. "Cameron!" I said running to him and hugging him. "I'm so glad you're here." I said crying. "Yo what's wrong?" He asked. "Hayes he broke up with me." I said crying even more. "That motherfu-" Cameron said. "Don't even." I said. "Shit I have to go I'm going to my girlfriend's house." Cameron said. "Oh, have fun!" I told him. "Thank you and don't forget that things will get better in time." He said as he walked away.

Things will get better in time. I like that. I kept on walking and walking until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Hayes. I turned around and started walking the opposite direction. "Jane!" He yelled. "Leave me alone." I said walking away. "Look I'm sorry." He said. "Hayes just stop it!! I'm fucking tired of giving chances!! Just leave me alone and go play football something you prefer!!" I yelled. I then felt a small rock hit my back. I swear to fucking god he did not just do that. I turned around and grabbed the rock that he threw at me and threw the rock right at him hard. I saw him going to throw but then I said, "don't even dare throwing that." I said. I walked away. "You look sexy when you're mad." He said. I didn't bother turning around I just gave him one of my best friends, the finger.
-
Next Day
I woke up without my alarm clock. I looked at the time and it was 4:57 AM. I usually wake up at 5 since I have school at 7. I do the usual put on a floral crop top and high waisted jeans with white vans. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door without my brother and just sat on my front porch bench. I just looked at Twitter and saw LOTS of notifications from Hayes. I didn't even wanna get any so I turned them off and unfollowed him.
I waited for the bus and my brother and I got in the bus and sat off to school.

(Sad chapter😭 guys this isn't going to be a long note cause I have school. So bye don't forget to stay Magcony -Jade💕✨)