Chapter 20

OMG it's been soooo long. I bet yall thought I was dead or something. I know it's not Sunday but it's Friday so here's an update. I will have an update on Sunday too so don't worry😊 Tomorrow is Saturday so yeah. Enjoy Chapter 20
________________________
Jane's POV
"Group Hug!" Hayes said. After we hug, I hear a the doorbell. I open the door and see Cameron. He goes up to me and hugs me. "Wassup Cam Cam!" I say. "Nothing much Jan Jan" he responds.

Everyone else pretty much came and we hung out for a while. After they left Hayes and I stared talking. "So how do you feel?" He asked me. "Alright I guess. I just had to tell him what he needed." I told him. "Don't say that. He's your dad after all." Hayes said. "I know I know but still." I responded. "Let's just go to sleep. You need some sleep." Hayes tells me. Soon, we both went upstairs and just went to sleep.
Next Day
I woke and saw Hayes wasn't around. I went to the bathroom. Nothing. Guest Room. Nothing. Kitchen. Nothing. He was literally no where to be seen. I started calling him but since I always have bad luck, he left it. I just gave up so I started making breakfast. I suddenly heard noises coming from the guest room. Oh my lord. As of this point right now I'm about to shit my pants. As I open the guest room bathroom I see, the one and only, wait for it.... HAYES GRIER. "Where were you?! You scared me don't do that again!!" I practically yelled. Hayes didn't respond he just kept on laughing. "Stop it it's not funny!" I said while smacking his chest but lightly. "I woke up early because I called your dad and told him I wanted to hang out with him and get to know the father of my girlfriend." He says. "Oh. That's, um, nice." I say awkwardly. "Everything is going to be fine." He assures me. He kisses me on the forehead and then goes upstairs and gets dressed to hang out with my dad. "Well I have to go I'll be back at 12 okay?" Hayes says. "Okay! Love you!!" I said acting all happy. "love you too!!" He yelled while going out the door. Great now I'm bored. I guess I'll call Elizabeth and tell her to come.
Once Elizabeth Arrives
"Okay so how are you and Johnson?" I ask her. "We actually broke up. Yeah, he acted really immature at the party and he even admitted himself he started the fight." She tells me. "That's so sad to hear you and Johnson were such a good couple. I totally ship Jackizabeth." I say laughing at the Jackizabeth. "Forget Jackizabeth, ship Melitthew." She then says. "Woah woah woah woah woah, hold up. You're dating Matthew?! That escalated quickly." I say shockingly. "Yep, and speaking of Matthew, I have to go he's taking me out on a Beach date today and I don't wanna miss it. I'm so sorry I'll see you another day!" She says with a hug. Then she leaves out the door and in comes Hayes. With my dad. "Jane, you're going to talk to him." Hayes demands me. "Okay then." Hayes goes upstairs which leaves me and my dad alone. "Look dad I'm really sorry about the other day I just... I don't know and I hope you can forgive me." I tell him. " of course I can. I'm here to give you something. It's an envelope. Don't open it until Hayes tells you to." He says. "Why?" I tell him. "You'll see when the day comes cause I know it will." He soon responds to me.
Once dad left
I couldn't stop thinking about what was in the envelope. Was it money, my grades, more childhood pictures. I don't know but I want to. "Don't open that envelope." Hayes says while he's on his phone. Damn how does he know what I'm doing. "Fine. I'm bored what do you wanna do?" I ask him. "Well we can go to that new laze-" Hayes says as I interrupted him saying "Oh my god Hayes we have to go to the hospital NOW!" I yell crying at the same time. "Why?!" He asks me. "My dad he's in the hospital. He needs a kidney transplant."(Again not a doctor) "Let's go then!!!" He says while holding my hand pulling towards the door and car.
At the hospital
"I'm here to see John Miller. He's my dad." I say. They lead me into the room but Hayes isn't here. "Dad are you okay?" I ask. He can't talk he feels weak I can tell. "Sorry Ms.Miller you have to go we are about doing surgery right now." The surgeon tells me. "Oh,um,o-okay" I say practically about to cry. I go to the front desk and ask the later if she knows where Hayes Grier is. She says there is no patient named Hayes Grier here. I look everywhere until I find him in the cafeteria. Of course. "You know they have really good food here!" He said surprised. "Hayes I'm worried." I said to him. "He'll be fine. He will survive because God loves you that much." He says. (No intention in offending anyone's religion or anything so sorry if I offended you in any way.) I go up to him and hug him really tight. He kisses my forehead and rubs my back.

It's been 2 hours and finally my dads out of surgery. He luckily survived and is still alive which is what I'm most happy for. Yes, I know he did leave me but without his sperm cells (wtf am i writing😂this isn't a science lesson tf ew no😂)I wouldn't be here so I have to be appreciated. We dropped my dad off at his house and me Hayes went on home.

(A/N HAIIIIIII!! I decided NOT to end the story because I want to make sequel as in like another book about their continuation of their lives.)