Chapter 12

Cameron POV
So we're answering questions and I saw Jane fall randomly to the floor. I quickly went to where Jane was and started shaking her. "Jane!!! Answer me!!!" I said but she still wasn't answering. "CALL NINE-ONE-FUCKING-ONE!(A/N: Yeah I just used that)"I yelled. I never knew I'd have to say that again after the Tin Can Dallas incident.

10 minutes later and the ambulance was here. "2 of you can come inside ye ambulance with us who's it gonna be?" The doctor asked. "I am." Both Hayes and I said. We hopped on the ambulance and waited until we got there.

Once we got there they put Jane into a room. I was super worried. More than Hayes. I love Jane as a little sister and it would kill me if she died.

"Okay, so she's on a mild concussion. She's breathing her heart is beating. We don't know when she'll respond." The doctor said. "Doctor?" I asked. "Yes?" He asked. "Do you think any of this has to do with cutting? Jane. She used to cut." I told the doctor. "Well it depends. I'll put that in her file. If you'll excuse me I have to call her parents." The doctor told me. Soon the doctor left and Hayes comes up to me. "Jane cut again?" He said. "Yeah, remember yesterday when you fucking called her a whore? Yeah she found out and cut. You really hurt her Hayes." I told him. "I was drunk man. I don't think when I'm drunk. It can't possibly be my fault." He said. "Not your fault? If you weren't fucking drinking none of this would've even happened Hayes." I told him. "Do you think I wanted this to happen? Cause I didn't. Do you have any idea what it is breaking up with someone who you love?" Hayes said. "Yes I do actually." I said.

Jane's POV
Where am I? I slightly opened my eyes. I saw Hayes and Cameron arguing. "Guys?" I asked but it wasn't that loud. "JANE!!" Cameron and Hayes yelled. "Jane you're awake! Are you feeling okay?" Cameron asked me. "Yes I am but my whole body hurts." I said. Cameron got a call so he went outside and answered it. Hayes comes up to me. "Jane can I please explain to you what happened?" He begged me. "Fine." I told him. "Okay, so when I left you to be with the boys, my friends from school handed me beer. I only took 3-5 and that's when I guess started drunk. When I'm drunk, I don't think normally. So that's when Stacey came up to me and just kissed me and started calling you names and crap. Stacey, brainwashed me and made me say the rude things about you which I did not mean. Can you please believe me? Do you really think I would be here giving you this explanation and asking for your forgiveness if I really meant that?" Hayes said. "I forgive you." I said. I grabbed his hand and held it until when the doctor came.

(Note: I'm not a doctor so whatever I say medical in this story is not true. I'm just too lazy to search up the real things so yeah.)

"Okay Ms.Miller, you can go home today here are the medicines for the pains cause you may/may not have pains so here you." He said while handing the pills to me and taking off all the crap they put on me.

Soon I left and hopped on the car. We went back to Magcon and the other boys were still here. I was in pain so I sat on the stage. The questions were over so then they did who can do the best pickup line. Here's what each one said.

Nash- I'm not a photographer but I can picture me and you together.
Cameron- Are you a camera? Cause I every time I see you I smile.
Matthew-If you were a vegetable you would be a cute-cumber.
Carter-Do you have a map? Cause I'm getting lost in your eyes.
Jack G-I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
Jack J- Forget about Spider-Man, Batman, and Superman. I'm your man.
Taylor- I thought Happiness started with an H, but mine starts with a U.
Hayes- You're so beautiful you made me forget my pickup line.
Shawn- Are you a beaver? Cause damnnn.
Aaron-Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peeling.