Chapter 13

Next Day

Jane's POV
So I was at Magcon for Day 2 and right now we are taking pictures with the fans so we can start the show. Lots of people had been asking me to take pictures and like autographs. Soon the show started. "How are all my lovely people doing today? Horrible? Oh whale, we are gonna make it better." Matt said. First they did a twerking competition, then a dance off, Q & A, Lipgloss, Nae Nae, Shawn Mendes, Jacob, until the kind of sad part.

"Okay so as some of you may know our very good friend Jane." Cameron said as I quickly looked up from my phone and looked at Cameron and the audience. "Jane is off to an audition for a movie and we want you guys to wish her luck." Nash said. "Thank you guys." I said. "Okay so let's go on with the last activity which is Dare or Dare." Aaron said. "Oh and Jane you have to play this." Aaron added. "Okay Matt I'm not gonna ask cause it's literally the same word twice so yeah. Okay Matt, I dare you to switch clothes with the person on your right for the rest of the game." Aaron said while laughing. Matt looked to his right and luckily it wasn't me...it was Nash. So they switched clothes and came back. Nash went up. "Oh Janey Jane Jane. Remember that dare you did when you went over to my house? Whale, you're doing it again with Hayes. But it's gonna have a little twist. Inside the locked room, we are adding a fart bomb and you have to try to survive in the room at least 10 minutes. If you don't... you have to drink a whole cup of pickle juice. Which you hate." Nash said. "Try to survive!! Pickle juice is horrible!" Matt yelled as I went to room while holding Hayes' hand. BOOM! The bomb went out and it smelled like shit. I couldn't hold it so I just ran out of the room. Back to the stage. Where everyone was laughing. "Thank you Nash." I said while noticing Hayes coming. I grabbed the mic and gave Nash a dare.
-
-
-
4 days later
Jane's POV
I was awoken by my alarm. Today was the day. I had my audition and left to Cali. I got up and got dressed into (picture above) with my dance clothes under and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my luggage which I packed yesterday and met Hayes outside my house. He insisted in driving me to the airport. "I'm gonna miss you so god damn much." He said. "Do you want me to not go? I'll do it." I said. "No way. You are going to take this offer." He said. He's a good boyfriend. He doesn't think about himself only. He thinks about others and I like that.

We soon arrived at the airport and I went to grab my luggage. I grabbed my ticket on my hand went in hand in hand with Hayes. As I was about to walk into the security scan, Hayes grabbed me and said "You're gonna ace that audition baby girl. FaceTime me everyday. Again, I love you so much." He said. "Okay dad. I love you too. See you soon!" I said. I went through the scan and looked back. Hayes was still looking at me and winked at me when I saw him. I started to tear up but I was strong enough to hold back the tears.

I got on the plane and then and guy that looked a little bit older than me sat next to me. All I did was look outside the window. "Hi." He said. "Hi." I responded. "Hi, I'm Alex." He said while taking his hand out for me to shake it. "Hi Alex, I'm Jane." I ask while shaking his hand. "I know who you are. My sister loves Magcon and she saw you at the last event and started watching your YouTube videos ever since." Alex told me. "I really didn't know I had fans." I said surprisingly. "Well you do. So where are you heading?" He asked me. "I'm going to Cali for a movie audition." I told him. "What about you?" I asked him also. "I'm also going to Cali to visit my grandparents." He said.

The conversation went on until I fell asleep of boredness and cause I woke up early.

We had soon arrived I grabbed all my belongings and got off the plane.

Once I was at the Cali airport, I saw a middle aged man holding up a paper that said my name. "I'm Jane Miller." I said to him. "I am your Uber driver and I'll take you to your audition." The driver said. So we went to the Uber car and drove to the audition.

Once I got there, it wasn't as full as I expected it to be. "SHES HERE!!" A lady said. "I'm Anne Fletcher the director of the movie." Anne said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jane Miller." I told her. "I've heard about you. Now go to the stage with your dance clothes and stretch out. The choreographer is called Dave Scott." She informed me. "Okay." I responded.

So I went to the stage and started stretching out. The other girls were giving me dirty looks and crap. I honestly didn't care.

Afterwards, Dave taught the choreography. It was kinda difficult but I got the hang of it.

We did it together as a group and then one by one.

4 hours later
Finally after dancing and dancing we finished and it was time to know who won.

"It was a very difficult decision. All of you are such amazing dancers. But only one of you did the best. The winner is... JANE MILLER!" Dave said. Oh.My.Fucking.Gosh. "REALLY?! OH MY LORD THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" I yelled. I was so happy. I never knew I was actually gonna win.

The other girls left and they told me to stay to sign a contract. They gave me the script and told me we'll be filming in a month. My character was Sean's (Ryan Guzman) little sister. The worst part is... I have a kissing scene.

The uber driver dropped me at the hotel and I immediately called Hayes by FaceTime. He answered.
           FACETIME CONVO
J- Hey (in a sad tone)
H- what's wrong?
J- I-I
H- You what
J- I...GOT THE PART!!
H-Oh my gosh?! You did I'm so happy for you!!
J- thank you I wish I could hug you right now.
H-You're not the only one. Did you get your script?
J- I did. And it has a kissing scene.
H- oh. It does?
J- Don't worry it won't mean anything. The only real kiss I have is with you.
H- I hope so.
J-It is. I got to go I'll call you later. See you in a year I guess.
      FACETIME CONVO ENDS