Chapter 6

Edited 08.17.2018

Jane's POV

We arrived at our cabin. "Okay students please make two lines next to your partner and we'll tell you your cabins." Ms. Weller said. Hayes and I were last cause he was too busy fixing his hair. He's worse than me and I'm very picky about my hair. Anyways we waited, waited, and waited until finally it was our turn. "Okay your cabin is the one closest to the lake." Ms.Weller said while handing us the keys with our names in it. "Can you at least try to get along?" Ms.Weller said. 

"I'll try thank you for the keys." I said. I walked towards our cabin. 

Hayes already had opened the cabin. "My bed." Hayes said. 

"Wasn't picking that bed anyways." I said. I started taking everything out of my backpack. We both had our own drawers so we started organizing and by we I mean me. Once I finished I just layed in bed. Bored. No electronics at all. Brining my phone was pointless because there was no type of service or wifi here. "Im off to the lake." I said. 

"Last time you went to a lake you got real sick." Hayes said and he laughs. 

"Well, i'm way too bored and have nothing else to do so what else am I supposed to do." I ask him. 

"I guess I'm joining you." Hayes asked. 

 We went to the lake and we saw Stacy. "Great she's here." I mumbled below my breath. "Hey baby!" She yelled as she sloppily kissed Hayes.

 "Im gonna leave before this turns into live porn." I said. 

She scoffs, "I can sense your jealousy." Stacy said with a sassy smile. 

I stopped walking and turned around to her. "Jealous of you? Please, I have more class in my pinky than what you have in that body of 15. Why would I ever be jealous of you?" I told her.

 "Oooo." Hayes, his friends, and my friends said. She smacked Hayes in the chest telling him yo stop. She grabbed Hayes' hand and walked away. 

"Oh and Stacy." I said to her as she turned around. "I'd rather be alone than sleep with half the male population in our school." I said and blew her a kiss.

 She went up to me and said "Who do you think you are?"

 "Jane. Who else?" I said shrugging as the answer was very obvious. Stacey soon try to punch me in the face but thanks to my brother Jake and his stupid karate lessons, I managed to defend my self.

I quickly grabbed her fist and twisted her arm. Ms.Weller saw us. "What are you ladies doing!" She furiously yelled at us. 

"I was just talking to Hayes and she just went up to me and twisted my arm." Stacy said all innocent. 

"Wow, a liar just like your boyfriend. You two are definitely meant to be." I said. 

"Okay one way to settle this. If Jane is correct stand by her if Stacy is correct stand by her." Ms.Weller said in a frustrated way. Surprisingly, My 3 best friends, 2 friends from Hayes, and Hayes himself went by my side. For Stacy, it was her 2 other Kardashians and 3 of Hayes' friends. "I guess Jane is right but if this happens one more time both of you will sleep outside, don't test me." Ms.Weller said. 

I went running to my cabin and Hayes following behind me. The last thing I need right now is him. "What do you want?" I asked him. 

"What was the point of that?" He asked me. 

"I wasn't gonna let her hurt me. But of course you don't care as long as I get hurt and Stacy is fine, you're okay with it." I said. 

"She's my girlfriend it's kind of my job to defend her you know." He said. 

"Well if you would defend her why'd you pick my side?" I asked him and he stood there silently. Exactly.

 "If you only knew what she's done behind your back." I told him. "But hey that's not my problem." I said. Hayes grabbed my wrist before I could leave the cabin. Okay, this seriously needs to stop.

"What has she done?" He asked me looking into my eyes. Gosh you can get lost in those eyes of his.

"Look, I don't wanna be the reason why you guys broke up." I said. 

"You won't because if she did something she's obviously the reason." He said with a smirk.

 "Don't do the smirk just don't." I said as we both laughed. 

"Please, tell me." He said. 

"Hayes she's Stacy. I don't think I need to give much details but if that's what you want. There's been people saying that Stacy slept with Josh and Josh confirmed it." I said. 

"Why didn't I notice sooner? I knew they were getting along too well." Hayes said. 

I shrug and soon enough he goes outside running. "Hayes!" I yelled for him to stop. He wouldn't listen all he did was just keeping running to her. 

You can't tell this boy shit.