Chapter 5

Edited 08.17.2018 

Jane's POV

I woke up thanks to my annoying and deafening alarm clock that I had for 4 in the morning. I get up and I take a shower and brushed my teeth, then getting dressed. I put on green T-Shirt, my hazel skinny jeans, and my black leather boots. After that, I brushed my hair and put it up on a high ponytail. I grabbed my heavy duffel bag that I switched ,because it would be much easier to use instead of a big luggage, and I went downstairs. No one was awake at this time considering it was 4 a.m.

I feel someones hands on my shoulders and I jump alarmed.

"Good morning." Jake says and I hit his arm.

"You scared me."  I say as I sit on one of the stools and eat my prepared breakfast.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks me. I shrug and continue eating, "Are you okay? Cause yesterday you just ran off-"

"I'm fine." I cut him off not wanting to talk about it.

Once me and Jake are done we head out the door and walk to school. "You're not fine." He breaks the silence,

"Yes, I am." I tell him.

"No you're not stop lying Jane." He says. 

"I'm fine, I don't care about what he said. He has said much worse and I still haven't cared and never will." I snap.

"So you didn't leave because what Hayes said bothered you?" He says to me.

I stay quiet and look at him as we're right on the entrance to school, "Hayes' words went into one ear and out the other."

"Whatever you say Francis." He calls me by my nickname.

I roll my eyes and walk to my locker. I see Hayes talking to Stacy and I nearly gag at the sight. He sees me and smirks and I look away scoffing.

"Hey girly." Ally approaches me and I smile and greet her.

"I really don't want to go to that field trip." She whines and I laugh at her.

"Neither do I." I tell her.

Soon, an announcement about the field trip is made and we all have to meet up outside

//\\

After waiting 15 minutes, the bus arrived and we were forced to sit next to our partners to have everything more "organized". I sat next to Hayes trying to isolate myself from him as much as possible.

He was listening to his music and I was listening to mine while scrolling through Twitter. I know phones aren't allowed but I don't give a fu-

"Alright and we have arrived!" Ms.Weller says. I quickly put my phone inside my duffle bag and I sigh.

This is going to be quite the trip.