Chapter 28

5:40 PM
Jane's POV
I was already dressed up for Hayes' game. "Mom I'm gonna go now!!" I yelled so she can hear me. "Okay sweetie the keys are on the table!" She yelled back. I grabbed the keys and went out the door towards car. I opened the car started it and drove to school.
Once I arrived at school, I went to the field and saw Hayes' team in a huddle. "BOO!!" Somebody scared me. I turned around and saw Nash. "Aye Nash you're back!" I said. "Yep I'm back." He said. "So what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I live here what other reason did I come?" He said laughing. "Whatever I'll stop now to prevent this from being even more awkward." I said. The game had started. I kept my eyes on Hayes. That sounds stalkerish but he's my boyfriend so I have a reason. The game went on and on and on and on. Then it was the cheerleading dance crap which meant Stacy was in it. They did their tricks and Stacy was the flyer/one getting thrown in the air and all of a sudden she falls.

"YESSS!!" I yelled happily for Stacy's fall. Everyone looked at me and Hayes was laughing. "I mean yes for the team...who am I kidding that means no classes with her for like a week that has to be good come on!" I said.

It was almost finishing there was 10 seconds on the clock. We were winning by 6-5. They start running pass the field they thrown the ball to Hayes and Hayes runs and GOAL! I mean, TOUCHDOWN!! I'm still trying to learn these terms don't judge me. I jump of the bleachers and run to Hayes' arms not caring if he's sweaty. I kiss him (a/n- picture above) and hug him. "Congrats babe!" I told him. "Did it cause you were here." He said. I'm getting this bad feeling. Like a really bad one. Something tells me that me and Hayes are not gonna last any longer. "I'm gonna go with the guys and celebrate I'll try and call you later. Love you." He said as he walked out with his friends leaving without having the chance to say bye or love you. See what I mean? Football is taking over his life. I don't know if I should break up with him. I love Hayes with all my heart. I'll just give it some time. If he hangs out with his friends more than that's it if he hangs out with me more than okay.

Please Hayes.

(What up homies😎 I'm back and better than ever😎 I know this is a short chapter  but trust me it's only getting better👌🏻 idk if I should do a sequel to this and how many chapters. I'm planning on finishing this story when they're 18. Oh whale🐳! Love yall don't forget to stay Magcony  -Jade💕✨