Chapter 24

Jane's POV
Once Cameron left, I called Hayes. "Hey babe what's up?" He asked. "Long story. I need somewhere to stay." I told him. "Come by my house then. I'm sure my mom's okay with having you in the house." He said. "Are you sure Hayes? I don't wanna bother your family." I told him. "I'm 100% sure you can stay. Just come already." He said. "Fine. I'll see you there love you." I said. "Love you more." He said before hanging up. I grabbed my luggage and walked to Hayes' house.

Once I got to his house, I knocked on the door. After 7 seconds, Elizabeth (their mom. A/N: let's call her E to know the difference). "Oh hey darling come in!" She said. "Mrs.Floyd I'm so sorry for bothering you its just that something ridiculous happened at my house and I have no where to stay." I explained to her. "Oh my! Sweetie you can stay here for as long as you need!" She said. "Thank you I really appreciate it." I said. I went upstairs to Hayes' room and he was on the phone with his dad. I quietly out my luggage on the corner of his room and sat on his bed. After Hayes hung up, he's said "I have football practice today at 4:00 and its 3:30. We have a game coming up for school and since it's a tradition for the girlfriend to wear the jersey. You're gonna wear my jersey to the game." "Can't believe Hayes Grier is letting me wear his number seven jersey. *gasp*" I said acting surprised. "I'm serious. But anyways what happened at home." He asked me. "Well, I went to my house and my mom was there. I went inside she said I'm back and then I told that if she's remarrying. She then said yes and I told her If she's sure this is the right decision. She said is there a problem with my decision? And then I said mom chill I just want you to make the right one and then she kicked me out." I said. Hayes was surprised. He didn't say anything other than "What she did was pure bullshit." I started cracking up. "Oh, I forgot to text Cameron." I said. "Why Cameron?" Hayes said. "Because he told me that if I stay at your house, to text him so that he knows that I won't be going to his." I said. "Oh." He said simply. "Get ready you have leave like any second." I told him. "Wow can't believe you want me to leave." He said. "I don't I just want you to do good in the game." I said. He went into the bathroom and got dressed I decided to go downstairs and help Mrs.Floyd with anything she needed. "Do you need help with anything?" I asked her. "No darling it's okay. Well, actually, I promised Skylynn I'd take her shopping to the mall but I have some house work to do and I won't be able to. Is it okay if you take her? I'll give you the money to spend." She said. "Oh no it's fine don't worry about the money I'll pay for what she wants. It's the least I can do to thank you for letting me here." I told Mrs.Floyd. "Oh thank you Jane. You can borrow my car." She told me as she handed me the keys. I grabbed them and went upstairs to Skylynn's room. I went in the room and saw her swinging in her attached swing. "Hey Sky! Guess what?" I told. "What!" She said happily and excited. "I'm taking you shopping!" I told her. "Yay!! Wait let me fix my hairs it's a total mess!" She said sassily. "The sass is real." Hayes said. "I can take you to football practice of you want." I insisted. "Actually my dad is here I'll see you later tonight love you." He said before giving me a peck on the lips. "Love you too." I said.

"I'm ready!" Skylynn said. "Okay let's go then!" I said while grabbing her hand. I grabbed the keys and went outside to the car and out her on her baby seat. I put the seatbelt on her, and then went to the drivers seat and put my seatbelt on. I turned the car on and put the radio on. Boom Clap by Charlie XCX was on. "Boom Clap sound of my heart the beat goes on and on and on and on." Skylynn sings. "You like that song?" I asked her. "I love that song." She said.

(IM BAAACCKKK!!!! We haven't had a reunion in such a long time!!! My husband (Hayes Grier) is on dancing with the stars!!! Now I have a reason to love Mondays! Anyways, you guys should really listen to Lost Boy by Ruth B it's really good! Hope you guys are having an awesome day. Stay Magcony! Wtf did I just write😂 Magcony👌🏻 Wow Jade wow! Well then that's how I'm gonna end my authors note, Stay Magcony! -Jade💕