Chapter 19

Jane's POV
I open the door and I see someone i never knew I was going to see. My father. "D-Dad?" I ask him. "Jane is it you." He asks me back. "Yep it's me. Your daughter the one you left at age 7." I told him. "Look Jane, I came to talk." He told me. Then, Hayes came downstairs and saw my father. "Jane who's this?" My father asks. "Oh yeah um, dad this is Hayes. M-My boyfriend." I say nervously. "Nice to meet you Mr.Miller I've been wanting to meet you for a long time. Please come in." Hayes said. My dad then came in. I wasn't comfortable calling him dad because he left me at such a young age. He didn't know how it's like to be in the 3rd grade class making Fathers Day cards for fucking nobody. I'm just gonna call him by his real name. John. "John, look we need to talk. Do you have any idea what it's like to not have a father for 9 years? Everyday when I was 7 I would ask mom where's dad she would always respond he's a work. See would tell me that every single fucking day. Until I found out when I was 12 that you left her for some other woman. Did you care about me? Did you know how much this affected my grades?" I told him angrily. At this point I was crying of anger. Ugh I just hate it when my anger turns into tears. "Jane I had no absolute idea you felt this way." He tells me. "How else were you suppose to know you did left us." I said. "I have to go I'll pass by next week." He says while leaving out the door. The only thing I did was just sit down on the floor and cry. "It's okay." Hayes says as he hugs me to make me feel better. "Let's spend the day at home we can invite Nash, Cam, Elizabeth, and Johnson." Hayes says. "Sure." I said. Hayes then called everyone to come.
Elizabeth's POV
After I got the call from Hayes, I got dressed to go to her house. I feel so bad for her. I know how she feels. I soon got a call from Matthew. Oh shit let's see how this goes.
                                                                                           PHONE CONVO
M- Elizabeth?
E- Yes Matthew Espinosa?
M- Look I'm really sorry for what happened the other night I was drunk and crap I'm just gonna be totally honest. I like you but I know we're not gonna date can we at least be friends?
E- Yes we can. I got to go I'll text ya later. Bye Matt!
M-Bye Els.

END OF PHONE CONVO
  Matt is nice. I couldn't believe he likes me. What can I say nobody can resist thiss. Anyways I leave my house and go to Jane's penthouse.
Jack's J POV
Right now I'm on my way to Jane and Hayes' penthouse. I really need to apologize to Elizabeth. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Her brown hair with her natural highlights, brown eyes, sense of humor. Anything you can find in her.
Jane's POV
I was really sad. Depressed actually. I have never felt so hurt before. I felt like knives being stabbed in my heart not once not twice but several times. I wasn't going to cut cause I remembered what Cameron told me. I couldn't lose Cameron as a friend. He's been there for me. From Hayes kissing the other girl to me being in the hospital. He's such a great friend.
My life right now is like the song "A Thousand Years". 'I have died everyday waiting for you.' ' Ive loved you for a thousand years.' I felt tears run down my face. The fact that my own father left his 2 children just to be with another woman is messed up. Then I heard a knock on the door. It was Elizabeth. I opened the door and she saw me crying. "It's okay come ere'." She said. She opened her arms and I hugged her. Hayes then came and said "Group hug!!".
-------------------------------------------------------------
Haiiii sorry for a short chapter. How are yall doing? Good? Cool.

QOTC-Do you like the video Nash directed, "I Look Good On You"?
AOTC-YASSS👏🏻💕🙌🏻✨💞