Chapter 2

Edited 08.17.2018

Jane's POV

I hear my alarm clock go off. Boy do I love Mondays. Can you sense the sarcasm? I smacked my alarm clock off and woke up. I went straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I brushed my teeth, I put on my usual makeup which was mascara and lip gloss.

I got dressed and I went downstairs and saw my brother eating breakfast. I sat down on one of the stools and joined him. "Morning. Where's mom?" I asked.

"She had to leave early she has work." He responded.

"Do you know when she'll be back." I asked him drinking my orange juice and eating my toast while scrolling through instagram.

"No clue." He says with his mouth full.

"I'm gonna head out to school, I'll see you there." I tell him grabbing my toast and walking out the door. Jake liked arriving to school at a later time just to either take a what he calls a Power Nap.

Once I arrived at school, my first class was Science. I liked Science it was probably one of the only classes I had a 4.0 on. The first bell rung and class started. "Good Morning class!" Ms. Weller said.

"Good Morning Ms. Weller." we all groaned in annoyance. Typical morning routine.

"Okay so I have good news! Who can guess?" She said. Chase raised his hand "Going to school is no longer a law?" He said as a joke and we all laughed.

"Ha ha, very funny. My 1st period science class is going on a camp for a week! Now, the point of this project is to study outside nature. There will be nine cabins. This class has 18 students so 2 people in each cabin. One of them is a girl the other is a boy." Ms.Weller said.

A/N: That is so cliche and I'm so sorry but literally without that nothing would've happened the way it did.

"Okay so Stacy with Bryan, Chase with Ally, Faith with Derek, Daniel with Gabby, Jordyn and Keith, Katie and Wallace, Amber and Connor, Lindy and Xavier, and Jane with Hayes." She said.

My eyes grow wide, "What? Does it have to be with Hayes?" I exclaimed. I'd rather jump off a building than being Hayes' roommate.

"Does it have to be with Jane?" Hayes repeated.

"What's the matter you guys are cute?" She said. I think I just puked a little.

"Ahem." Stacy clears her throat and everyone looks at her,

I laugh, "Miss, I didn't know you were a comedian but seriously you can stop with the jokes."

"You and Hayes are partners, that's it. End of conversation." She said sounding a lot like my mom. I gave a death glare at Hayes and he rolled his eyes.

"Now there are rules for this." Ms.Weller said. She passed out the papers. And I read them in my mind.

- bring comfortable clothes.

- bring extra food (optional)

- bring sunscreen and insect repellent

- no type of sexual interaction will be permitted

- no phones! 

Great can this day get any worse.

After science, I had my other classes and then lunch. I met up with Ally and Addie and sat with them.