Both boys had unspoken thoughts about everything that had happened the last week, but none of them cared to bring them up. Or at least Ashton didn't.

He didn't regret anything he had done, and seeing as he is fine now and that Luke is still by his side, he was all good.

Luke on the other hand was just too scared to speak up. He had so much to ask and so much to tell, but he was scared of Ashton's reactions. They had it so good right now, and Luke just really didn't want to make anything worse.

"Don't do that" Luke spoke up and removed Ashton's hand from the needle that was stuck into his arm. Ashton sighed and threw his head back in frustration, pushing it further down against the pillow.

"Stop babying me. I'm fine" Ashton spoke, just like he had told every other person who tried to take care of him.

"I'm not babying you, I'm worried about you," Luke spoke and bit his bottom lip, "I'm just making sure I'm not gonna lose you again"

Ashton kept his eyes closed and bit the inside of his cheek harshly when knowing he had hurt Luke so badly while being such a fucking idiot. He had been selfish to the point where he had seen nothing else but an exit for himself. It wasn't fair, but he hadn't cared at that point.

"What happened?" Luke whispered out and looked at Ashton with glossy blue eyes. It was a sensitive subject, but Luke just had to get some answers.

"I don't know" Ashton mumbled.

"Yes you do, you have eyes and you have ears. Please, just tell me something so I can understand" Luke nearly begged but Ashton kept his mouth shut because he knew the blonde wouldn't be able to take the truth.

"Ashton," Luke whispered again and grabbed Ashton's hand to gain his attention, "I've been walking around for a week with you and Calum fighting for your deaths and I had no idea what happened. I know what you did to Calum and even though I hate how both of you handled it, I understand. So please make me understand the rest"

Ashton opened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows when turning to look at the pretty blonde. "What did Calum tell you?"

"Does it matter?" Luke asked and kept his pretty eyes locked with Ashton's.

"Yes, I want to know what he told you" Ashton pushed, making Luke sigh lightly.

"He told me everything, from start to finish"

"Did he tell you the truth? Because if he didn't I'll happily correct his fucking wrongs" Ashton spoke and Luke gave him a look before speaking again.

"I don't think that's needed. He made himself look like the bad guy and made you look like a hero" Luke mumbled.

"And you don't believe that?" Ashton asked and tightened his hold on Luke's hand.

"I don't know," Luke said and shrugged his shoulders, "I just have a hard time believing any of you could be the 'good guy' in that story"

Ashton laid still because Luke was right. He didn't want to admit it but if anyone was the good guy it would be Ashton though, but he kept quiet about that. What he did wasn't heroic in Luke's eyes, but it was more right than what Calum did.

"How is he?" Ashton mumbled after a while of silence. Luke answered with raising a questioning brow. "Hood, I mean. How is he?"

"Not dead," Luke spoke quietly, "But he's not good. He was good, but not anymore"

"Because of me?"

"Mainly because of you" Luke said and let his eyes travel to Ashton's up and down moving chest.