Ori smiled despite her concussion, parting her lips to speak, but only managed to look at Hailey before she completely passed out. The crowd was silent as they felt their heartbeats pulsate uncontrollably, eager to know what was happening; the teachers have already been dispatched by the headmaster, who questioned the organiser of the event.

Without another second, the headmaster began sending the students out, most of them reluctant to leave the arena. The former players within the arena had begun to tear the invisible wall apart, but the Tyrants were causing the most ruckus. Prince was once again in his werewolf form, trying hard to break the invisible barrier in front of them.

"Ori we'll get you-"

As Katherine tried to lift Ori's arm over hers, her hands slipped through her slender arms that left her mouth agape; she tried again and again to take Ori's arm, but every time she did, her hands merely phased through it.

What's going on here?

Looking at her hands, they seem completely normal, but whenever she tried to touch either of them, her hands – even her whole body – turned hollow just trying to touch them. She stood there and watched with fear as Hailey tried to drag the taller teen towards safety whilst thunder and lightning brawled nearby.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

"Wh-?"

Before Katherine could even ask who spoke amidst the conflict, her eyes darted up to where the voice came only to find a tall brunette in a gentleman's suit, where her features were hidden except for her chest; she stood tall with both her hands on a cane whilst looking down at her with her blue eyes.

"I never expected this to be what was in that wolf's heart either," she spoke in her ghastly high-pitched voice that sounded a little surprised, "Oh well, it still looks a lot more entertaining than expected."

"Who are you?" Katherine questioned as the woman finally took notice of her and grinned with amusement.

"Well, well, well," she smirked, "What do we have here?" and raised a brow as she vanished and reappeared beside Katherine, who grew wide eyed at the apprehension inside her chest, "It appears that you've finally crossed," she spoke as Katherine turned to her and took a step back in defence, "But WHY you're here is a bit of a question,"' she continued as she pinched her chin in between her index and thumb to examine her thoroughly, "Have you perhaps died before?"

"No I haven't!" Katherine exclaimed as the werewolf decimated the wind golem and roared out loud that almost shook the pit. It inhaled in quick succession as it set its sights on the duo, who were not even close to safety; some of the other players have already turned away from them, but the Tyrants and the Night did not wish to leave. They gave it their all at tearing down the invisible, crystalline barrier that seemed nearly indestructible.

Running towards its prey, the werewolf flew towards Hailey and almost caught the duo in panic if not for another golem's interference; Hailey managed to summon a rock golem just before it reached them, hoping to deter its course by commanding her golem to hold down the beast.

Unable to keep still, Katherine ran towards Hailey, hoping to at least or possibly, somehow, help them; she knew not what she could do in her ghostly form other than see these visions she could not tell for certain were true.

Her footsteps were silent, nearly feather-like in weight as she almost reached Hailey, unsure how to even defend them. As she got closer to them, she heard the silence enter – with exception of the growling beast – where only the teachers and the combatants remained to try and help with what was happening. None of them knew how or why this even happened at all.