"Anong eskandalo na naman 'to?"

"I just got healed, what does this mean?"

"Wow, super welcome back to us!"

Nanatiling siyang tahimik habang sumusunod sa mga kaibigang naglalakad patungo sa gitna. Hindi niya alam kung dapat ba siyang matuwa dahil binibigyan sila ng award o hindi dahil lahat sila'y punong puno ng galos at may iniindang sakit.

They had just returned from a lethal training under the greatest trainers from the four kingdoms. Ang mga lalaki nama'y katatapos lang makipaghabulan sa mga hayop na animal sa Mellowcorpse na muntik na silang kitilan ng buhay.

It is a haunted forest from Zetril's kingdom, home to all wild beasts, animals, and deadly non-living things.

"I introduce to you, the students who lead us to won the war— the Pharaohs."

The crowd went silent. Mukhang pati sila'y hindi inaasahan na ganoong klaseng parangal ang matatanggap nila.

"The Pharaoh isn't a caste but a title. Therefore, the Hiru, Ketto and Jeden are still our 3 castes to divide you in terms of your abilities."

Hindi niya 'yon nagustuhan. Hindi man nila binibigyan ng ranggo ang mga caste, alam niyang hindi 'yon patas. 

Dumagdag pa ang bago nilang titulo ngayon.

"I can read you, Enfys. It's not what you think." Napunta ang atensyon niya kay Master Kreme who's looking at her with concern.

"I'm never wrong." Hindi ito sumagot at sa halip ay tinapik ang balikat niya.

"Listen, life isn't being at the center of a mathematical problem with everything being equal."

"Because from the fucking beginning, it had never been equal."

Marahan nitong pinisil ang kanyang balikat pero bago siya nito lagpasan ay bumulong ito sa kanya. "If they knew that I cussed in front of a student, I'll get back to you. Understand?" Tinawanan niya lang ang banta nito.

Sa kabila ng pagmamayabang nila Sefarina at Veton sa isa't isa— dumagdag na rin sila Iraia at Pream.

Patuloy pa rin siyang binabagabag ng mga mabilis na pangyayari at hindi niya mapigilang kwestiyonin ang naging desisyon ng consiglio at Cinco. 

Hindi lang naman sila ang lumaban.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the presence of Dame, who was silently staring at their friend, who was laughing despite her broken arm.

"They may be deserving of the title, but are they capable of carrying it out?"

All of them are willing to give their lives for their realm, but not all of them are willing to stay and carry out their roles and responsibilities. 

It's not just about participating in their victory, but also about how they'll act and move in the aftermath.

"That's what you'd call a leader." She grinned.

He shrugged. "You're smart, act like one."

She let out a heavy sigh before rolling her eyes. What else does she expect from that man? And her question was answered when Luna turned her gaze to them and waved happily.

Enfys tilted her head, remembering what happened on the day the war began. She witnessed how these two protected one another while desperately fighting for their home.

Luna faced death more times than the number of their fingers, but she never gave up without a fight.

This woman... is a fighter. Nothing and no one will be able to break her spirit as she fights to protect her family and her home.