I stood in front of the TV, "Did you just threaten me?"

"I wouldn't call it a threat, more of a suggestion."

I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off suddenly feeling infuriated by her words, "Well here's a suggestion, how about you actually try to be a good Luna and mate instead of finding any way possible to leave."

She rolled her eyes for the hundredth time today, "Stop being so dramatic, I said it was only gonna be for a couple of days. Plus, with the rogues out, who knows when the next time I will see them."

I did understand where she was coming from but I wasn't willingly to let this one go. "It's not safe for you or anyone else to leave. End of discussion."

She placed her hand on her hip. "So what if something happens to them?"

"How about when things cool down we go visit them." I compromised.

"We?"

"Yes, I can meet your aunt and uncle as your mate. But I can't leave right now, I've been gone way too much lately and that is putting our pack at danger of another attack."

"Fine." She sighed. "But as soon as it is, you have to promise to take me to see my family." She held out her pinky finger.

Wrapping my large pinky around hers I pressed a kiss to her hand, "I promise."

LUNA ELLIE

For the next few days I had spent most of my time working on my art, Noah cleared out an extra room for me and had bought me a bunch of art supplies. Getting back into art was something I thought I'll never do, it felt so wonderful that it felt like I had never even stopped. Noah really enjoyed my art and had even come in a few times throughout the day to help. He suggested that once I had made a bunch of stuff that I should have an art show. This made my wolf extremely pleased that he believed in us.

I know that I was acting like a complete bitch when he came and got me from New York but I was having a good time, but on the other side, I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy being back with here with him.

I had been sketching for quite some time with the sweet sound of Arianna Grande serenading me when I noticed that I had been sketching a picture of Noah. It wasn't my fault, my wolf had been also more than happy to be reunited with him and would spend the whole day pushing images of us in my head. Some were sweet like one of us cuddling on the couch, and other were of us mating which made me blush bright red the next time that I saw him.

It definitely didn't help that we slept in the same bed with him only wearing his boxers. I tried to stay close to my side of the bed, but each and every time he would pull me closer and pressed himself against me. Shaking my head, I got rid of any inappropriate thoughts of him.

Picking up my phone I logged into Facebook. Scrolling through my newsfeed, seeing the occasion selfie and or tumbler quote, I eventually grew tired of seeing the same posts, and was about to log off when I saw a post from Lily.

"Last night was so much fun! @Elliot. Still, can't believe that I won!"

It couldn't have been Elliot from our pack because Noah said that it wasn't safe for anyone to leave with all the rogues around. I clicked on her page and scroll down. It was pictures of her and Elliot all dressed up for the annual Summer Moon Bash. The Summer Moon Bash was an event for teenage wolves that was held every year in a different pack. It was originally a way for young wolves to meet people and make connects and to possible find their mate. Nowadays people used it to party and hook up with random strangers. According to the photos, Lily had won Best She-Wolf which was one of the few awards given out that weekend but Best She-Wolf being one of the best.