Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven 

LUNA ELLIE

Last night activities resume the next day and the day after that. The things that he did to my body with just his fingers and tongue were borderline unspeakable, I couldn't believe how good he was despite his lack of experiences. It wasn't until earlier this morning that my heat finally dispersed.

"How are you feeling?" Noah asked making my blush, which was something I couldn't help but do every time I looked him in the eye.

"Fine," I whispered embarrassed as I continued to eat the bagel and cream cheese that he had ordered from room service for me earlier this morning.

"Good." He said with a teasing smile covering his face. There was no doubt in my mind that he knew exactly the effect that he had on my body, no matter how much I tried to resist him.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked in an attempt to change the subject and save myself from further embarrassment.

"I know you probably want to travel somewhere else, and I need to get back to the pack." I nodded in acknowledgment but refuse to voice my disappointment. I wanted him to stay and I knew in my heart he wanted to stay but saying those words out loud would be admitting that I needed him and I wasn't so sure I was ready for that.

Fuck it. "You could stay for another day." I blurted out nonchalantly without thinking of the consequences. "I mean, um- I won't be leaving for at least another day, your welcome to stay if you want."

He raised an eyebrow in suspicion, "You sure?"

"Why not?" I shrugged.

<><>

After Noah called Adam and informed him that he was staying another day in Vegas, we both took showered separately and got dress. Because it was our last night together Noah wanted to plan this very special night for us. Not wanting to disappoint him more than I've already had I quickly agree. I wore a red off the shoulder skater dress that stopped above the knee paired with black platform heels. I straighten my hair and for makeup, I went with a dark smoky eye.

"You look beautiful." He told me as he looked me up and down admiring my outfit.

"Thank you. You look good as well." Because he didn't bring any extra clothes he had made a stop at the Polo Ralph Lauren store. He wore cargo pants paired with a dark blue Polo shirt and brown Polo Ralph Lauren Faxon Low shoes. Needless to say, he looks good enough to eat. "Mind telling me where we are going?" I said before my thoughts went elsewhere.

"Nice try." He shook his head and grabbed my black clutch purse, handing it to me. Grabbing my hand, he led us out the door and down to the elevator. When we arrived outside the hotel a limo was already there to transport us to our destination. "Wine?" He asked me as he pulled the bottle from the bucket of ice. I nodded and he pours both of us a glass.

"Yum," I muttered enjoying how smooth the wine was. A few minutes later we pulled up to Ruby's Steakhouse, from the looks of it, it was a very fancy and expensive restaurant.

"Nice," I commented as he helped me out the limo and guided me inside the restaurant. Anybody that knows me, knows that my all-time favorite food is steak. It had to be a coincidence on how he knew this because I know for a fact that I had never mentioned it. "The hostess showed us to a booth in the back of the restaurant. "Can I start you off with a beverage."

"We'll have the best bottle of wine that's in your selection," Ryan ordered for the two of us.

"That would be the 1990 Cos d'Estournel."