Chapter twentynine

Start from the beginning

" ugh I'll be fine " I said and was going to walk of but the girl grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

" I have some ice, come one " She smiled and walked into her hotel room. I followed behind her and noticed some other people in the room. I examined the room, it looked just like the ones we had but some what messier.

" Here you go " The brunette said and handed me a bag of ice.

" Thanks " I said and put it on my hand.

" I'm Jess by the way " Jess smiled.

" Beau " I said and smiled slightly.

" You're an Aussie right? " Someone from the other side of the room said.

" Yeh I'm from Melbourne " I said. I felt uncomfortable and it felt wrong being here but I couldn't stand being with any of the boy right now.

" That's Mark " Jess said waking over to the group of, what I counted out, five people. Jess introduced all of them to me and it turned out three of them were from Melbourne and the other two from Sydney.

" I haven't seen you around in Melbourne " Mark said.

" No I live in L.A at the moment, I'm apart of an entertainment group, The Janoskians " I explained.

" Oh that's why I recognize you " Jess said snapping her fingers.
I was about to speak again before I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I was going to ignore it but when I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw Luke's name I immediately answered.

" Hey " I said walking out of the room.

" Can you tell Jai to call me " I heard Luke's voice. He sounded stressed and I could hear loads of people talking in the background.

" I'm not with Jai " I said rudely.

" Then tell one of the others okay? "

" I'm not with them " I said leaning against the wall. It went quiet until I faintly heard Livys voice.

" Just tell Jai to call me when you see him " Luke said, he repeated what Livy had said.

" Please let me talk to her " I pleaded.

" What? " Luke asked and I heard he had gone somewhere more quiet.

" Please let me talk to Livy " I said into the phone.

" No Beau! Stay away from here she doesn't want to talk to you " Luke said angrily.

" Luke.. " I began.

" Ugh just tell Jai our plane is delayed " Luke said annoyed before hanging up.
Delayed? Livy was still at the airport.

" Hey does anyone know how to get ton the airport? " I asked quickly walking into the room.

" Yeh I know the airport like the back of my hand " Jess said " Why? " She asked.

" I don't know how much time I have so I'll just explain later. Can you please come and help me? " I asked inpatient throwing the packet of ice onto the table.

" Sure lets go " Jess said pulling a tank top over her head and slipping on a pair of black flip flops before dragging me out of the room.

~~~

" Thank you " I said to the taxi driver as I jumped out of the taxi together with Jess. We walked into the airport and went up to the big screens with all the times.

" The flight to L.A is delayed for 20 more minutes " I said.

" Come on gate 12 isn't far from here " Jess said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.