Chapter 1; New Town, New People

Disclaimer; I do not own Twilight or any of the Twilight Characters, I only own my own characters and the storyline.
Eliane's POV
I had been wondering around the world for more than a hundred years. I've been to Austria, London, New York, anywhere that has a postcard. So I'm sure that everyone will be wondering how I ended up in Forks, Washington.
Two reasons;
One, it's a good place to hunt for deer and Mountain Lions, with lush green forest that almost look like a different planet.
And two: I needed a calm place to settle down for a while.
I walked into the small building and began to look around, pretending to act human. I was currently looking at gum, waiting for the line for gas to thin out. I heard the bell on the door ring, which made me look towards the windows. I caught a glimpse of my own reflection. I hate seeing my vampire self.
When I was human, I use to look like my mother, with long brown hair and green eyes. My baby brother took after me. I shook my head. I didn't want to think about them. About Edward.
Still I couldn't stop myself.
Stuff was so much easier when I was just a human, when I was just Elaine Marie Mason.
A small girl wearing designer clothes walked toward me. She was inhumanly beautiful. Her eyes gold.
Must be a Cullen. I thought. Irina had told me about them when I met her in Alaska two decades ago.
"Hello."I said.
"Hi, I'm Alice, Alice Cullen,"
Knew it.
"Well hi Alice, my name is Elaine, Elaine Mason."
Her smile grew at my name.
"Jasper." she said towards a tall man with long blonde hair which I hadn't noticed before. He walked up to both of us and stood behind Alice.
"This is Jasper, my mate."Alice explained. "Jasper, this is Elaine Mason."
Jasper seemed to perk up slightly at the sound of my last name.
"Nice to meet you ma'am." He said with a southern drawl.
I smiled a little,
"Would you like to come over to our house?" Alice asked, I raised an eyebrow.
"Right now?" I asked.
"Yes, right now."
"Um okay." I answered following her out.
"Just follow us, our house is just outside of town." She said as they both got into a shiny silver Volvo.
I nodded, but then added before I got into my own Red Ferrari.
"Nice car."
"Thanks. It's our brothers, you have a sweet ride too." I heard Jasper answer, and with that I was on my way to meet the Cullen Family.

Hope you liked it!!! Please vote and leave comments.
P.S. Picture on cover is Elaine before she was turned, picture in this chapter is her after she's turned