Evan Peters

You were having a really bad day. The worst day ever, and it felt like it would never end.

It started pretty normal, waking up for school, getting ready and then going to school, but as soon as first period started, things took a turn for the worst. You ended getting your math, history and science tests back all on the same day, and guess what? You failed each one of them. That just spoiled you good mood. Not even your best friend, Stacey, or your boyfriend, Spencer could brighten your mood.

When you got to the café shop where you worked after school, things took a turn for the worst. You had a line that stretched outside the door and around the corner of the shop. Luckily the shop was the end unit so it wasn't very far to the corner, but still, there were a lot of people. Unfortunately, one of your co-workers had decided to take the day off so it was just you and your other co-worker/manager, Evan who just so happened to be your best friend outside of school.

"Thank god you're here!" Evan said as soon as you got behind the counter. "It's been like this all day."

"Have you been by yourself this whole time?" You asked him while putting your apron on as he told the customer her total. He was great at multitasking.

"No, Jade just left. As soon as her shift ended, she bolted." He told you while giving the customer her change. You just nodded your head and got to work.

Evan was in charge of taking the orders and you were in charge of making them. You had just finished making the twentieth drink when a lady started complaining to you about how you made her drink wrong.

"I ordered a soy caramel latte and you gave me a regular vanilla latte!" She complained.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I'll remake that for you." You apologized. "It just might be a few minutes because I have one more drink order to finish." You say while working on said drink order.

"No. I want it now! You made the mistake, so fix it!" She yelled.

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am." You say while handing another person their drink. You immediately started working on her new drink.

"What are you doing! I asked for soy milk!" She screamed at you.

"This is the soy milk ma'am." You said, extremely annoyed with this woman, but maintaining your composure.

"Don't give me attitude young lady! I demand to speak with your manager!" She stated furiously.

Luckily by this time, there were no more orders to be taken so Evan had finished making the other two drinks that you hadn't got to yet. After he had given the other drinks out he was at your side ready to help with the angry soy caramel latte lady.

"What seems to be the problem ladies?" He asks.

"I ordered a soy caramel latte and this, stupid girl, gave me a regular vanilla latte," she spat at the two of you, "and when I asked her to remake it she gave me attitude."

"That's not true!" You started, about to blow a fuse, "I-"

"It's okay (Y/n)," Evan cut you of by whispering. "I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience ma'am, please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with."

By now you had finished her drink and handed it to her. She snatched it out of your hand, huffed and stated, "If you want to do something good, then fire this idiot!" She stormed out of the café.

Fandom Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें