Patrick Stump

You were currently on tour with Fall Out Boy, you were their opening act. You were childhood friends with all of the boys, but you never really sung in front of them until one day when Patrick over heard you singing in your kitchen.

You can still remember that day like it was yesterday. You thought the boys were still on tour, but they got off earlier than expected. Patrick decided to go to your house and surprise you. He walked in your front door trying to be as quiet as he could, when he heard you singing. You were in the middle of singing 'Beside You' by Marianas Trench;

And if your heart wears thin,
I will hold you up,
And I will hide you,
When it gets too much,
I'll be right, beside you,

He'd never heard you sing before and his jaw dropped, man you had a voice on you! He was impressed. He made his way over to the kitchen and leaned on the doorframe. You never knew it, but Patrick had always had a crush on you, he was just too nervous to tell you because he didn't know how you'd react. You continued on singing, just staring out the back window;

I will stay, nobody will break you, yeah,
Trust in me, trust in me,
Don't pull away,
Just trust in me, trust me,
Cause I'm just trying to keep this together,
Cause I could do worse and you could do better.

You turned around and saw Patrick looking at you through the doorway. You quickly ran up to him and jumped on him. You got caught up in the moment and forgot that he probably heard you singing.

"I missed you so much!!! Why didn't you tell me you were coming home early?!?"

"I wanted to surprise you!" He told you.

You pulled away to look at him, "Wait, how long have you been standing there? Were you watching me sing?"

"Maybe," he replied as a slow blush spread across his cheeks, "you have an amazing voice, by the way."

"T-thanks." You said as a blush rose to your cheeks. You liked Patrick a lot, so hearing him say that meant a lot to you.

"How come I've never heard you sing before?" He asked.

"Just haven't had a chance to, I guess." You replied while giving a small smile.

"You have to sing for the boys! Maybe I could convince them to let you be our opening act on tour."

Your eyes opened wide, and you gave him a deer in the headlights look, "I don't know, maybe not. Touring is a big thing, I don't think I'm good enough for that." You finished while looking down.

"Of course you are!!! Don't ever doubt yourself! Now come with me (Y/n), we've got to see the boys, they'll want to see you." He said. He turned around to leave but noticed you weren't following him. "What's wrong? Don't you want to see the boys?" He asked.

"Of course I do, it's just, I don't know if I can sing in front of them." You said.

"Sure you can! And if you need backup, I'm here for you." He said while giving you a warm smile
and extending his hand out to you.

"O-okay." You said while taking his hand in yours. To him, having your hand in his was one of the best feelings in the world.

"Before we go, I just want to do one thing." He said while turning to you.

"Wha-" before you could finish your sentence, Patrick's lips were on yours. You kissed back almost immediately. It was one of the best feelings, knowing that he liked you back. You both pulled away smiling.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." He said, almost breathless.

"Well, I'm glad you did," You replied with a smile. "C'mon, let's go see the boys."