Peter Parker

*Requested*

It was hard living in your fathers shadow. You were always compared to the great Iron Man. Yes, your father was the famous Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Everyone always expected the best out of you because of who your father was, but you didn't care. You were your own person, you could do what you want. There were times when your father and you would butt heads but overall, your relationship with your father was pretty good.

It was summer, so you were currently training in the Avengers Tower. They had a few new recruits running around including the famous Spider-Man, or more common to you, Peter Parker. It was a bit of an overcast day so you decided to spend the day training in the gym. You plugged your phone into the amp and put your music on shuffle. One of your favourite songs came on first. Ah yeah, let's do this. You though.

You started by doing some stretches then moved over to the weights. After a while Natasha came in.

"How long have you been in here?" She asks.

"About an hour or so." You reply.

"Here, let me change and we can spar, okay?" She said.

"Sure, I'll be here." You told her.

Natasha left to go change and you did some sit ups. While you were doing this, your mind couldn't help but wander to that tall brunette that you liked. I wonder what Peter's doing? You asked yourself.

You had started to develop a crush on him after you met him for the first time when your dad introduced the two of you. He had warned Peter to stay away from his little angel or else, but you didn't care and you hoped Peter didn't either. You always gave yourself headaches thinking about if he liked you back or not. Little did you know, he did.

Natasha sure was taking a long time.

Just then Superheroes by The Script came on, which was one of your favourite songs. You began to sing along to it.

When you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
That's how a superhero learns to fly

Peter was walking past the gym when he herd the singing. He'd recognize that voice anywhere. It was yours. He was just listening to you sing from around the corner when he decided to peek his head in.

All the hurt, all the lies
All the tears that they cry
When the moment is just right
You see fire in their eyes

You'd just turned around when you saw a head dart back from the corner of your eyes. You walked over to the entrance and saw a nervous and blushing Peter Parker.

"So, spying on me now are we?" You tease him.

"Um, n-no," he stutters, "I was just walking past the gym when I heard you singing."

He smiled nervously at you. You noticed his eyes dart down your body.

Wow, she's beautiful even when she's only wearing a tank top and shorts. He thought to himself.

"Okay then, well if you don't mind, I need to get back to training." You said as you turned around and walked back into the gym.

"Wait!" You heard Peter say. "I want to ask you something."

You turned back around. "Okay, shoot." You replied.

"Well, uh, I..." He starts to say.

You just stared at him giving him a small smile as to encourage him to go on.

"Willyougooutwithme?" Peter said, rushing the words out.

"Sorry, what was that?" You asked.

"Let me rephrase that," he said, "would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked as a nervous smile came to his face.

"Oh, uh," you were completely caught off guard, did he just ask you out?

"It's okay if you don't want to." He said while looking down sadly.

"Of course I'll go out with you." You told him smiling.

"Took you long enough." Said an unknown voice at the door.

You both turned to see Natasha leaning on the doorframe with a smirk on her face.

"Well, looks like I'm no longer needed, I'll leave you two love birds alone." She said while winking.

You turned to Peter and gave him a smile, he smiled back.

"So," you said, "want to help me finish training?"

"""""""""""""""""""""""

Author's note
Sorry this took so long to be updated, I've just been super busy with school and extracurricular's and I haven't really had the motivation to write until everything was over and done with. But anyways, I'll try to update more frequently now that it's summer. Feel free to send in requests! Hope you liked it! ~Jackie