He's My Dork {20}

I moaned a little and shifted, faintly aware of someone running their fingers through my hair. I cracked my eyes open, Misha’s lightly smiling face entering my vision.

                “Good morning,” he greeted, kissing me.

                “Morning. How are you feeling?” I mumbled sleepily.

                “Sore, but in a good way,” he said, blushing lightly.

                I snuggled closer to him, resting my head on his chest. He had one arm around my waist, the other still playing with my hair.

                “I should probably text my dad. I told him that when I lost my virginity to a guy, he’d be the first to know,” I said, smirking a little.

                “Collie!” Misha said, rolling his eyes. “Your parents would literally drag you out of here by your toes.”

                “Fine, fine. We’ll categorize last night as a ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ situation,” I said with a sigh.

                “Well, seeing as this is our first morning in our apartment, I’m going to make you breakfast. You need to shower,” he said, kissing me again before getting out of bed.

                He pulled on his boxers and a pair of basketball shorts. He left the bedroom and I laid back against the pillows, smiling.

                I got out of bed and grabbed clean clothes. I left the bedroom and went into the bathroom, jumping in the shower.

                After washing myself, I got out and pulled my clothes on, towel drying my hair. I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom, going into the kitchen area of our apartment. I sat down at the counter, watching Misha.

                “What are you making?” I asked.

                He turned and slid a plate over to me. I glanced down at the food on the plate and rolled my eyes.

                “You’re such a dork,” I said with a sigh.

                He had made me pancakes with chocolates chips in them that made smiley faces. My dork of a boyfriend.

                “But I’m your dork,” he said, smiling and kissing my cheek.

                “Yes, I suppose you are my dork,” I said as he sat next to me with his own pancakes.

                “So, do your parents know that we’re moved in?” he asked.

                I nodded. “I told them yesterday that we were moving in. They flipped shit,” I said, rolling my eyes.

                “I thought they were cool with it,” Misha said with a frown.

                “Nah, they’d never be cool with it. My mom was crying and my dad was screaming his lungs out. They were saying everything they possibly could to try to get me to change my mind. They were trying to tell me that they had changed their minds and that they forbid it. But Colin and I will be 18 in a few months anyways, so it wouldn’t matter,” I said with a shrug.

                “You should have told me,” he said, taking my hand in his.

                “It was your birthday. I wasn’t going to upset you,” I said, taking a mouthful of pancake so that I wouldn’t have to say anything else. I shouldn’t have told him that in the first place. Now he was going to worry about me, and I didn’t want him to do that.