He's My Dork {12}

***Misha’s POV***

                “Can I finish washing your face?” I asked Collie after a few minutes.

                He nodded and jumped back up onto the counter. I pecked his lips before wiping the rest of the blood off of his face.

                “Sorry about the hoodie,” he mumbled, pulling it over his head and holding it out to me.

                “It doesn’t fit me anymore anyways. I got too tall for it,” I said dismissively, taking it from him and trying hard not to stare at his naked upper half.

                No many how many times I saw Collie without his shirt off, I just couldn’t get over how incredibly gorgeous his body was. His abs, his muscular arms, and even the nasty scar that ran down his chest. I had asked him about the scar once, and he had told me the way he had been playing with his dad’s hunting knife and had cut himself badly when he was little.

                “You looked exhausted,” I said, offering him my hand.

                He took my hand and jumped off the counter. “I feel it,” he said, leaning against me.

                I kissed him and led him into my bedroom, inspecting his shorts to make sure he hadn’t gotten blood on those too. Well, technically those were mine too. They were just a little too long on Collie, hiding his knees.

                “Are you looking for a stain, or just hoping I have a boner?” he asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

                I blushed. “Looking for a stain!” I cried, shaking my head at him.

                I smiled lightly, hugging him. I loved everything about Collie, even his sarcastic sense of humor. He was mean at times, but I don’t think it was always intentional.

                I released him and he flopped down onto my bed. “I’m going to lie down for a little. Go throw that shirt in the washing machine and come back,” he said.

                “Want to cuddle?” I asked with a wink.

                “Only if you’ll let me see those sexy penguin boxers again.”

                “Oh my god. Are you ever going to let that go?” I groaned.

                Collie gave me a tired smirk. “Nope.”

                I rolled my eyes and left my bedroom. I went downstairs and put my hoodie in the washing machine, turning it on and running a hand through my hair.

                I should probably warn my mom about the hoodie before she found it. She would probably think that it was my blood on it.

                Hm…I should probably lie for Collie. Maybe tell my mom that he had gotten a really bad bloody nose?

                I went back upstairs, trying to think of a lie to tell her. I walked into my bedroom and stopped, a small smile coming to my face.

                Collie was curled up, sound asleep on my bed. He looked so innocent and vulnerable when he was asleep.

                I frowned, realizing that his lip was lightly bleeding again. I grabbed a tissue and gently dabbed his lip.