He's My Dork {13}

***Collie’s POV***

                I heard a loud creaking noise and cracked my eyes open as someone cussed under their breath. The springs of the bed creaked as someone sat down.

                “Misha?” I mumbled, rolling over.

                “I’m sorry Collie. I didn’t mean to wake you up. Go back to sleep,” he said, bending down and kissing my cheek.

                I watched him sleepily as he pulled his shirt and pants off, tossing them on the floor and crawling into bed next to me. I shifted so that I was cuddled up against him.

                “Go back to sleep,” he repeated gently, wrapping his arms around me.

                “What time is it?” I asked, my voice a slur of exhaustion.

                “It’s almost midnight. I worked until closing and then I went out with some of my friends from the store to see a movie. I’m sorry. I texted you, but you must not have gotten my text,” he said.

                “Oh,” I said, already drifting back to unconsciousness.

                “Goodnight Collie. I love you,” he said, kissing my cheek again.

                “Misha?”

                “Yes Collie?”

                “I’m sorry I snapped at you today.”

                “That’s okay,” he said. I could hear the smile in his voice. “Now, go back to sleep.”

                I rested my head on his bare chest, slinging an arm around him lazily. “Being with you makes me happy Misha,” I said.

                “I love you Collier,” he said honestly, kissing my lips.

                I mumbled something to him that even I didn’t understand as my heavy eyelids finally gave up. I fell back to sleep, warm and safe in the arms of my boyfriend.

                                                                                                ***

                “Here, coffee,” Misha said, setting down a cup in front of me.

                “Thanks,” I said, picking up the cup and sipping it. I took another bite of poptart and watched Misha as he moved around the kitchen, trying to clean it up a little.

                “Good morning boys,” Emma said, entering the kitchen.

                “Morning Em,” Misha said, tossing her a poptart.

                She caught it and sat next to me, eating. I drained the rest of my coffee and stood up, stretching a little.

                “Ready to go?” I asked Emma.

                She nodded and jumped up. Misha grabbed the car keys and we followed him out to the car. We got in and he turned on some music as he drove towards the school.

                “I have work, but I’ll be out and home in time for dinner. So after dinner, I’m thinking you and I can go in the hot tub,” he said, smiling at the thought of our first kiss that night in the hot tub.