Chapter Sixty Six.

(Alright so this may be a bit confusing but the first day of the new year will be written in the epilogue of the story. So until then the chapters will take place in the future- but it won't seem like the future. I'm just skipping over that part for now. Think of this as any other chapter in the story)

HARRY'S POV

My heartbeat accelerates as I pick up the speed of my feet slapping against the pavement. The music in my headphones is blaring loudly beyond what's recommended by any doctor to keep my ears protected, but I continue pushing myself.

Ten hours at work today dealing with pathetic employees who had no idea in their incompetent brains where to begin fixing the problems they've created for me put a damper on my mood.

Working out was the only way I saw fit to blow off some steam, aside from calling Rosie to come home from her sisters house early so that I could screw her senseless. But, that wasn't fair to either of us. I need to work out my mind on my own and she shouldn't have to deal with my rough actions when my mind is running amuck. The idiots that work for me aren't worth my energy or the ability to say that she couldn't walk for a week because I was so rough in bed after they hit a wrong nerve in my pool of patience.

After at least a forty-five minute run through the park, I decide I can no longer feel my legs. I know if I stopped running they'd probably be shaking, but I strangely love the feeling of being numb from pushing myself beyond what I should have. On my way home, I stop off at a coffee shop and buy a cup of tea. My heart is still beating erratically but I'm hoping that walking for a few blocks will help me feel less like I'm going insane between my mind spinning and my heart racing.

As I tear the packet to add some sugar to my tea, I notice a girl across the cafe eyeing me up and down. I'm sure I look terrible dripping sweat with my hair tied up in some elastic band that I stole from Rosie this morning.

In an attempt to ignore her gaze, I slowly stir the sugar into my drink with a wooden stick. My calves and thighs are pulsing from the adrenaline rush from my run that ended only minutes ago, but I feel as though I could do anything.

"Sorry to bother you," an unfamiliar voice speaks after a moment. I turn my head up to see the woman that was eyeing me only a moment ago standing in front of me.

"-but you look like the perfect man to answer my question. I've been drinking coffee for years and am thinking of switching to tea. I saw you order a tea a few minutes ago and was hoping to get your opinion on which type of tea was the best flavor wise and health wise." She leans against the counter where the sugars and cream are open for customers to use as they please. I find myself amused by her question, knowing it's probably the best she could think up on such short notice.

"Well, I personally prefer black tea. You could drink it with cream, sugar, or just plain and I think it tastes great any way." I lean against the counter and stare at the short girl in front of me curiously. She can't be more than five and half feet tall but her tits are probably bigger than I could fit in my hands. She's definitely caught my attention just by looking at her.

"How do you prefer your coffee?" I add after a moment. She fiddles with her fingers and cracks an attractive smile.

"Strong, sweet, with a bit of a kick though. Kind of how I like my men." She crosses her arms over her chest and pushes her tits together, which is almost too much for me bear. I know she knows what my eyes are focused on, and I also know she's happy about it. After a hectic day at work it's nice to stop my business related thoughts long enough to admire her chest.

"That's a very bold statement." I chuckle in amusement and she continues to grin proudly.

Just as I'm about to open my mouth to continue our back and forth flirting, the bell on the front door of the shop rings. I manage to tear my eyes away from her chest long enough to look up at the new customer. I'm almost knocked over from my stance when I recognize the all too familiar woman standing in line at the counter, digging through her wallet for coins.